Chapter 28

Easter has come and gone again. It is now May. I applied for jobs but so far I haven't heard anything yet. As for Alex and I we've had our share of good, bad, and ugly moments. However we made it through each one.
I vividly remember one time a few weeks ago a magazine published that the great Alex Wolff was getting married to a small town girl who'd never known fame. I felt bad that they called me that and it didn't help that they mentioned his past girlfriends, including Gianna! She'd gone to Germany for a year and Alex still visited her. I'll admit he was faithful but he never once visited me in Japan! I felt mad! Alex took me aside and he told me that I was the missing piece in his life and not to think about those other girls. I felt a little better but I still felt insecure. Oh well. Was he just saying that to make me feel better?
As for the wedding, I recently went to one. It was a themed wedding though, Great Gadsby. So everything was 1920's themed. It was very pretty but I didn't dance too much. The couple was really mushy and into each other. Which I suppose is a good sign. A good marriage and hopefully they'll stay together.
I wondered what song I will walk down the isle to? And what the cake would be like? What will our dance be like? Will my parents be happy? I wonder.