🌸C H A P T E R 10

🌹

It's been 3 weeks since Adam and I been dating on the low.

I hate that I have to keep it a secret though, since the school has a strict policy on minors having relations with upperclassmen. Yes, there's a rule on dating minors.

Its pretty stupid to me, since you cannot really control what young adults are doing at all times. I have Adam as my babysitter.... You expect me not to be all over that fine ass man?

You mad crazy if you think so.

But its whatever. A whole year won't hurt.

Right now I'm walking with Adam to the cafeteria. He's walking several steps ahead of me, while I'm trotting behind like a lost puppy deep off into my music.

The more I study him, I realize how deep and mysterious he is. Cheesy right? I don't know, I feel like he's hiding something huge from me.

But what is it?

My fingers drum on the side of my leg as I walk and bob my head to my favorite song.

"Will you be my open arms..." I hum lowly.

"Huh?" He says, turning around.

"Nothing." I say, flashing a bright smile.

He smiles back. "Ok crazy kid."

I chuckle and catch up to his pace, grabbing his hand like a small kid.

He realizes that I grabbed his hand and pulls it away, not exactly snatching it but careful. "What are you doing?"

"Being annoying!" I giggle in his face. He frowns and walks further from me.

I frown and stop walking. The hell was that for?

"You don't want my love and affection?" I yelled at him.

He turned around and covered my mouth. "Will you shut up?"

I pushed his hand away. "Man whatever."

I walked away from him and darted into the cafeteria. I quickly got food and sat down, not gazing up from my plate.

He comes in and sits his stuff in front of me. I could tell that he was smirking at me pouting like a 5 year old.

"This stinks." I say to myself. Adam stares me down, still keeping that sly smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and pierce my food with my fork. He smiles and grabs my hand.

"Baby don't be like that, just think...you'll be 18 next year, you should can have me all to yourself then." He laughed a bit. I made a face and let go of his hand.

Suddenly his eyes shifted and he looked down at his plate and began to eat again. I think someone important was coming close to the table.

"Mr. Banks." A rather deep voice spoke. The voice scared me, he sounded like my dad when he's about to yell at me.

"Hey Coach." Adam said in a not so cheerful manner.

"You know what I'm about to ask you son?" Coach said.

"Yes sir." He said and shrugged. They began to talk about how his grades were slacking. I was astonished to hear that my boyfriend has grades that are dropping.

I squinted my eyes at him, hoping that he could see the smirk develop on my face. He mugged me slightly, causing me to smile a bit.

After the coach was done talking, he walked away and I raised my fork and pointed at him. "If you needed help, why didn't you ask?"

"I'm not about to ask you for help Ezra, you're a freshman, I should be getting my shit together." He said.

"Well if you need help, then you need help. What's the class?" I asked.

He sighed to himself, giving in. "Physics. This engineering class ain't no joke."

"I gotchu! That was one of my favorites." I said with a smile.

"Yeah because you're good at everything..." he mumbled.

"You're absolutely right!" I said. He rolled his eyes and threw away his plate. I got up and followed closely after him.

"What's your next class?" He asked me.

"I don't have anything until 11:30."

"I've got an hour to kill so, get coffee?" He asked.

"Sure."

We walked into the street, I tried to walk close to Adam only for him to push me away. I huffed and continued walking.

We reached the coffee shop and I sat down at the first chair I saw. Adam got in line, once he ordered he waited at the desk.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. He's just so annoying with his cute ass. Ugh I can't stand him.

I noticed a hand with my favorite coffee in front of my face. I looked up to see Adam with his charming smile. I scrunched up my nose and grabbed the coffee slowly. He sat down with his coffee, not moving his eyes away from mine.

"What?" I asked. My eyes were locked on his, not blinking once.

"You're sexy when you're mad." He said, sipping his coffee. We continued to stare at each other.

"I'm always sexy baby." I replied, sipping my coffee and looking down at my phone.

He looked astonished at my rebuttal, it didn't stop me from chucking to myself. I continued to scroll on instagram, and then it happened.

There was Malachi's picture. Staring right back at me.

I quickly turned off my phone and sipped my coffee. Not today satan, not today.

We got done with our drinks and parted ways. Looking at his picture made me upset for the rest of the day.