🌸C H A P T E R 14

🌹

I sneak back into the room, tiptoeing around and trying now to make a sound. Adam is probably asleep right now and I don't want him to know I came back late.

"Where have you been?"

I jump a bit and turn around to face him. It's dark in the room, all I could feel was his body heat on my face.

"I umm...was out with Tally and Celina...time got away from me." I said. My tone was fearful, why though? I don't get scared of anything!

He stepped closer to me, getting in my face. I held my breath in fear of what was about to happen next.

He shook his head and brushed past me. I snapped my head back around and followed him.

"Alright Adam, start talking." I snapped.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you so moody all of a sudden? You've been moving around all day and listening to breakup songs. What's your issue?" I exclaimed.

He his back plopped on the bed, he threw his arms back on his face. I noticed he started to hyperventilate and I immediately ran to him to see what's wrong.

"Baby what's wrong??" I pleaded. He started crying out of no where! I've never known him to show so much emotion.

"Well..." he sniffed. "I have an ex...that is back. I ran into him yesterday. That's why I've been so angry, so moody. He was my first."

I sighed. "I'm sorry babe. Wait did you punch them yesterday!?" I exclaimed.

He closed his eyes and nodded. "Yes Ezra."

"You could've been expelled! What were you thinking??" I snapped.

He forced a smile on his face. "Thanks for caring about my academic career Ezra."

"Well you could've. We don't cry over exes! They're exes for a reason! We shine and slay on those bitches! Woo!" I yelled.

Adam started to chuckle. "You're insane."

"Thank you." I say in a cheerful manner.

I hovered over him and kissed his lips slowly. "You could have told me sooner...I would have made you feel better."

He looked at me and raised a brow. "...no. I know what you're implying."

"I haven't said anything yet." I whispered, I got up and walked to my room.

"If he wants me, he needs to drop their little ex he has, I'm not going to compete with people from the past." I mumble.

He'll get over whoever this is, I'm going to make sure of that.

🌻

I hope Ezra isn't too mad about my small outburst, it's really hard getting over someone you once had.

I mean I can't help that I started to cry, for a long time he broke me.

I couldn't go to anyone about me before I met him.