🌸C H A P T E R 19

🌹

"Huh??? Uhhh okay." I said, unsure of myself.

My actions that will take place tonight will NOT be in the Will of God.

I'm sitting on the couch looking at him. He smiles in a sly way, he crouches down and he puts his hands on the couch to where I'm surrounded.

I nervously smile and grab his waist, clinging to him like a wet towel.

"What's wrong?" He chuckles.

"I don't know. I just love being around you." I said, grinning and pulling him close.

He almost swiftly picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He kisses me softly on my temple, I moan a bit. He snickers a bit as we reach his room.

Oh shit, this finna be a MESS.

He places me on the bed and hovers over me. I smile at him as he and lay back.He starts to kiss me slowly, taking a slow breath after each kiss.

I feel myself start to whimper as his hands start to rub me up and down. I start to tug at his pants and he eventually gets them off.

We become bare and he slowly inserts in me and I ride slow, gasping as I go. He grunts aggressively kisses my neck, his arm grips my waist tighter as he strokes. We go for awhile and collapse in exhaustion.

~

"Baby, why did you choose me?" I say as I trace hearts on his chest. His chest rises and falls in a rhythmic way.

What do you mean?" He says as he shifts his body to kind of face me.

"I said, why did you choose me as your boyfriend? Your lover, your everything!" I say dramatically rolling over to my back with a dramatic hand over my head. 

"I feel like I can trust you." He simply says. "I get this feeling with you that no matter what we go through, you won't ever betray me, I also feel the same about you. You are going to get 100 percent from me. Always." 

"Don't make me emotional after a great time we had...." I say, flashing a smile my way.

"Baby we can get it popping again to make you feel better, just say the word..." He says with a smirk. I smile and hoist my leg around his torso. 

I lean down with my lips inches near Adam's face and whisper, "I would but I have a major exam in the morning." I smile and climb off of him and plop next to him. He chuckles and sighs as I roll over to my side. 

"There's  maybe something I can try that you might like..." I say, rolling over and bite my lip signaling where my dark mind is heading. 

"What are you implying...?" He says with an eyebrow raised. I laugh and drags my hand down his chest. 

Oh lord....

~

The next day rolls around and the city feels extra warm today. I feel the fabric of my new jeans in my fingertips. Even with the climate being much more warmer than usual, something felt off about today. I just can't put my finger on it. 

But today we are going to figure out why.

~

Uhhh hi! 

Yes I am back, and almost 2 year hiatus and a sucky one at that! I am a better writer who is much older and better at this than when I was in high school haha, so this is going to be updated and finished hopefully the end of this year. I am so so soooo sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger for nearly 2 YEARS but I won't ever do it again! I promise💕I hoped you enjoyed this crappy update!

-KC

P.S. follow all my socials, kkluvesuu on instagram and my twitter WonderingMente 

Just a friendly reminder, the rose 🌹 means Ezra's point of view, and the sunflower 🌻means Adams point of view.