🌸C H A P T E R 11

🌻

I honestly don't know where to begin.

The thought of having someone so wonderful,

step into my life at a perfect time.

I pray to god that nothing destroys this wonderful fantasy.

Let me keep him.

It's my time.

~

"Hey. Let's go out tonight." I asked. He looked up and smiled and looked back at his school work.

"Where do you wanna go babe?" He replied, still writing in his notebook.

Babe. I like that.

"I dunno, maybe a club or something." I said. "But no alcohol."

"Aww you're no fun."

I gave him a side eye, he smiled while covering his face. I turned my head to write again, I feel hands graze my back slowly. He sat behind me and gave me that slow, soul snatching kiss that I've been longing for.

"You making me want to do things..."

Shit, did I say that out loud?

"Yep, you're dreaming."

I suddenly woke up to Ezra in my face with a scowl. I rolled over and covered my face.

"Go away Ezra."

"You we're talking in your sleep, I heard you! Let's go out!" He said, nearly pouncing on me.

"No. The dream wasn't even about you. Go away. You're the only person I wanna see at the end me of the day, but it's 10 a.m. Go!" I said.

"I'm going to throw you out the window." Ezra said. He walked out of the room, I got up and walked to the bathroom.

I placed my hands on the sink and huffed. He came in and peeked from behind door.

"So we're going out today?" He cooed.

I simply nodded. He smiled and ran out of the room. I smiled and chuckled to myself.

"This kid."

~

"Ok Ezra, I'm serious. Don't act a fool when we get in this club. God I don't know how I'm gonna sneak you in..." I stated.

"Relax babe, I'll be fine. You're just freaking out." He says while smirking.

"That look is the reason why I don't trust your sneaky ass."

We get past the bouncer with ease, we both walk in and just walk to the bar. The club was filled with people from all over, crowding the dance floor.

Not my scene, but imma go with it.

Ezra immediately orders a drink, I side eye him as soon as the drink arrives.