Activity Log 1: Trapped

1st POV
I'm trapped. I don't even know where I am. All I remembered was taking a hike on the nearest mountain and then a few men came out of a helicopter telling me that I entered a restricted air space.

The men arrested me, captured me, took me into their base and put me behind bars. An hour later, a man dressed in military uniform appeared in front of the prison bars.

3rd POV

"I've heard a lot about you. Actually, we've been monitoring you ever since both Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed. And you survived both attacks." The man explained to the now cuffed and being interrogated prisoner. "Who... are you?", asked the prisoner. "I, am General Michael Ericson, the man who runs this base you somehow stumbled into. Restricted Military Base." He said in a deep voice.

The prisoner was confused, he thought he was following the map he was given by the man just outside of the town. He realized what he meant by "monitoring".

"Son of a...", before he could complete his curse, another person appeared but wears a lab coat and white shirt and black pants, panting as if she was sprinting. "General! Good news! The test results came back positive, his DNA and genes mutated properly with the radioactive chemicals with the addition of fox DNA with no harm!" The female scientist said excitedly.

The general however, was disappointed, "I thought I told you to mix his DNA with a wolf's!" "I know sir, but when we mixed it with that, the cells reacted violently and just..." she was then interrupted by the general. "I DON'T CARE!! DO WHAT I TOLD YOU TO DO OR YOU'RE FIRED!''. This shocked the scientist. This was her only job, she surely cannot lose this one! She had no choice.

"Yes, sir. I'll start the mutation process." and with that, the scientist left the room. The prisoner still doesn't know what they were going to do with him, so he asked. "What are you going to do to me?" "We're going to turn you into a military weapon that no other countries have ever done. And this might KILL you." answered the general. And with the snap of his fingers, two heavily armed men walked into the cell and tried to pick the prisoner up. He struggled to make the men loose their grip, but they were smarter. With a swift elbow jab, he was knocked out.