Activity Log 7: Prepare

3rd POV
Eli was dragging his friend's body to the furnace. He was light for him, so getting him on the conveyor belt was easy. He looked at Robert's head to see the knife. He pulled it out, and saw a name on the blade. "Nikki Olsen." He read it out loud. He looked back to his friend. "I swear to you. I'll find this bitch and make sure she'll never see the light of day ever again. To avenge you, my friend."

He pushed a button on the touchscreen to start the conveyor belt, delivering him to the fire. He watched as the metal starts to expand, then to melt. He closed the hatch using the touchscreen on the heater. He turned and walked away from the heater and exit the room. Eli then punched the wall to let out his anger. It was so hard that the concrete broke and revealed the bent metal support in it. It shocked him. He looked back to his fist, no scratches, no broken bones, no flesh wound, no blood. He thought, if he posses so much power, he would also need something to protect himself.
Eli brought one of the facility's tablet with him to use it as a map to know his way around the place. He went to the facility's Weapons Hangar to get the what he'll need to take the killer of his friend down. As he was there. He chose two Desert Eagle L5s with a suppressor, an M4A1, and a Barret M82 with a suppressor.

He also needed something to protect himself with. Eli found a bulletproof vest, military gloves, shin protectors, cargo pants and a hoodie. He took off the patient clothing and put on the pants and hoodie. The hoodie was tight but it was light and thin. He then looked at his wrists and found out that there were screens, touchscreens! Just what were you guys making?, He thought. After all that prep, it was time. "Great, now I need a car." He said.

He suddenly remembers the time Ms. Elizabeth told him about a transportation or a vehicle in the Mechanical Bay. Something about an XRC, he thought. He searched Mechanical Bay in the tablet showed directions. He went to the basement in order to go to the Mechanical Bay.

As he arrived at the Mechanical Bay, he found a lot of scraps of metal, unarranged tools, loose wires from the other vehicles, spilt oil, and skid marks on the ground. He took out the tablet to search for the vehicle and typed "XRC".
looked at the map and showed that the car he was looking for was on his left. It was just covered by a white sheet. He lifted the front part of the sheet and saw a logo with a prancing lion. He comes to the side and lifted the sheet and it says, "Peugeot", "XRC", and the number "0.1"
Eli pulled the whole sheet and revealed the cockpit. "A one-seater?" He asked. The car to him looked beautiful. The front grill showed aggressiveness with simplicity. The headlights were LED and shaped like sharp check marks. The wheels were a different story. They were padded like a modern tank's. One column on the front on each wheel and two columns at the back. The wheels also have no rims. It moves by electromagnetic motors on each wheel and was also light.

Eli was trying to figure out how to get in. He tried looking for a latch, a switch or a pully. He took a breather and put his hand on the glass. It started to lit up like a smartphone. The car then delivered a soothing tone as a start up. The screen on the glass then changed to a window tab and asked for a registration. "What the hell? Seriously, just what kind of stuff are they making?" He was confused. He had no choice but to register it and go for it.

It asked for a full name, a date of birth, place of birth, blood type, a username, password, and a finger print. "Let's see here... Eli Soshi, 20th of February, 888, Nagasaki, Japan, O... Let's go with 3L3M3NT, *********, and fingerprint." He mumbled. He pressed enter and the cockpit opened. He sighed of relief that it worked. He put the weapons in the frunk (front trunk) and closed the cockpit.

He looked at the steering and saw that it has a phone connected to it. It lit up blue and a bunch of holographic screens appeared on the dashboard. Then, a blue figure appeared later after. "Hi! I'm Korra! Your advanced personal artificial intelligence. I see you've signed in to use the..." She then stopped and realised she was looking at a humanoid fox. "Uummm, hello?" Eli tries to obtain here attention.

She then snaps out of it. "Why, yes, h-hello there. I'm sorry for the pause there. It's just... I've been designed by and for humans and never realized they were designing me for... Err... What are you?" Korra asked. Eli was shocked, the artificial intelligence WAS advanced. She was as advanced as... He then droops down. "H-hey! I'm sorry! Please don't be sad! I-I didn't mean to discriminate your kind! O-or race!" She started to panic.
"Oh, no. It's not you. Well, sorta. You kinda remind me of a friend I met not long ago." Eli explained. "Oh? But what's with the droop snoop?" Korra asked, trying to be cute at the same time. "He uh... was killed. Just this morning, there was an intruder. She single handedly took out all the robots. As well as him. Before he died, he told me she took files from the servers that contained precious information, such as; heavy artillery, weapons, launch codes. I'm about to find out who killed him and I'll bring back what she stole." He explained.

"Wow, all that happened this morning, huh?" Korra asked. He answered with a nod, looking down. "And you said she stole launch codes?" He nodded again. "Well then, let me ask you one thing." "What's that?" Eli asked. "WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR??!!"

TO BE CONTINUED