Going out with a bang

Death in general, specifically by hanahaki disease, was quite common in Lance's family.
Originally, he had around six siblings, but from the fatal disease, it brought it down to a lonely two siblings. The two that remained were his older sister Rosie and his younger sister Josefina.
His family had consisted of three older sisters, two younger sisters, a younger brother, and his two parents. The oldest was Martina, a very loud and childish 29 year old.  She died after her crush had rejected her, but she didn't loose feelings for her. Apparently her crush was homophobic and didn't like the same sex. Martina had hid all of her problems from her family and they only found out what happened when Lance walked in on her dead, curled over the toilet with purple tulips surrounding her.
The second oldest, was and now is the oldest, Rosie, a very quiet but mischievous 21 year old. She had gone fully silent after Martina's death, hiding in her room. Her old jokes and puns now we're missed in the Mclain household, so Lance filled in for her missing role.
The third oldest was Julia, his personal favorite of all his siblings, was a super loud 18 year old in the family. She always seemed to be laughing or making a joke, making her Lance's role model. They were really close and her death killed Lance on the inside. Julia died because she never  realized her feelings for her best friend until it was too late. Lance had taken her to the hospital after she was found choking on the floor. He was holding her hand when she suddenly went limp and the sound of a his sister's heartbeat failing flooded the room.
His younger sister was Alicia, she was 16 and her twin was his younger brother, Joseph. They were both pranksters and targeted Rosie, trying to make her prank back. They died days apart, one for the hanahaki disease and the other one committed suicide, which yet again, Lance found both of their corpses first.
Finally the youngest was his little sister, Josefina. She was about ten when the last two had died, leaving her sheltered from all the recent deaths in her family. Because of this, she was the only one in the family that was genuinely happy. She was a very energetic tween that seemed to always be smiling.  Josefina would occasionally bring up her older siblings and no one bothered to answer her questions.
Obviously Lance was the middle child when his family was massive, and he still happened to be. He had learned to be the most energetic of them all and gain attention from everyone. This all was used to get his mom's affection until the family's deaths.
He made a facade to become more energetic, to become the light of his family. If he himself couldn't cope with everything, Lance would make sure that everyone else could.
The more he helped the others get over everything, the farther he slipped into the facade, and the worse he got.
He needed to help everyone. He wanted to become helpful.
Lance took up all the roles that his siblings, both deceased and living, had dropped. He became the family's light, cheering others up and flirting his way into making a false hope. A heavy burden indeed, but somehow he managed.
Laughter was brought back to his home, and he was soon accepted into the Garrisons. All was going well for him, until recently.
After getting the teen had been launched into space, his fake personality started to crumble beneath his feet. He could no longer force his happiness, it was too much for him to handle. Still, no one seemed to notice his suffering or even acknowledge it.
That is why, when Hunk found Lance dead on the ground in a puddle of his own blood and a bullet hole through his head, everyone was shocked. Not one of the paladins had expected this from their happy-go-lucky friend.
Only one thing was left clean from Lance's blood.
A note.
Hey guys,
You probably didn't expect this, but this is the real me. Sorry I did this, I just couldn't handle living anymore. All I have left to say is guess you can say I went out with a bang?
-Lance Mclain
--
aye I'm back lmao this was rushed and yeah. I'm tired and feel like complete shit so try to excuse this??? thanks for all the views and votes cause I honestly wouldn't have guessed that this would have gotten so many