Dollhouse

Lance never expected for his life to take the route it went. Of course he never thought that any of this would have happened, and if he did, he sure as hell wouldn't have left the Garrisons. If someone went to his past self and told him he'd be flying a giant robotic cat, made by an almost extinct alien species and killing space furries, Lance would have laughed in their face.
But of course, he was always getting dragged into the worst things imaginable. Trouble just seemed to love him for some reason.
Their journey in space had come to an end. They'd defeated the Galran. Zarkon was killed along with Haggar, leaving the empire an empty shell of what it once was.
Three years had passed in the vastness of space and Allura had agreed to take them home. But there was one certain paladin that didn't want to go to Earth, Lance. He hated it with all his heart, yet he still agreed to go.
When they'd finally touched down on earth, everyone decided to go to everyone's house as a group and then split up. The order of who went was Pidge, Hunk, Shiro, Keith and then finally Lance.
~
All the other paladins had gone and it was now Lance's turn for everyone to meet his family. He lead them to his driveway and turned around to them, "Please just don't say anything." Everyone warily nodded and they followed him. The lanky teen took a sharp breathe and rung the doorbell.
Loud footsteps came from inside the house and someone shouted, "Coming!" Lance bristled at the voice and straightened his posture.
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
The team had only seen him like this whenever he was getting yelled at or if there was a serious situation. The door opened to reveal a women in her later 40's. She looked down at him, standing at a remarkable 6'3 and scowled. "What are you doing back here, you disappointment?"
Everyone thinks that we're perfect,
"I came back to tell you that I am still alive, m'am," Lance replied solemnly. "I can never seem to rid of you can I? I wish you could just die already," she snarled at him and slammed the door shut. The red paladin sighed and looked down. "Sorry about that, I should probably go in there." Hunk shook his head and gripped Lance's shoulder. "You're not going anywhere near her, you hear me?" He sighed and pried his best friend's hand off, walking towards the door. "This is what she does, Hunk. I've grown used to this."
Everyone's heart broke a little at his words.
He was used to this.
No one should be used to that type of treatment.
Lance's form retreated into the house that he grew up in and shouting grew louder each second.
Please don't let them look through the curtains.
--
hey guys! so halloween was yesterday and I was pidge ;) still really hyped from halloween spirit somehow. I like melanie martinez and this was one of the first songs I heard by her. if you can guess the song, comment what you think it is!! have a spoopy november !
edit: fuck nvm i don't like her anymore :/ we don't stan rapists in this household