Regrets

Panic surgery through his veins. He didn't truly want this. This wasn't right.
Lance painfully scratched at the rope that hung him from the ceiling, cutting off his air supply. Tears sprung into his eyes, the pain unbearable. His neck stung from both the suffocation and scratches from his hands.
Blood coated his fingers as he scratched his way through his skin. The rope rubbed against them, stinging everything. Lance's senses were overwhelmed.
His brain was firing off ideas at a rapid pace.
His heart ached as it raced onwards.
His lungs seemed to close up, not allowing a single breathe of fresh air through.
His eyesight was getting blurry.
Everything was what it shouldn't be.
A weak cry for help emerged from his mouth, dying as it left his tongue. The teen's vision finally faded out, along with his body going limp. Dried tears remained on his face, no life in him to wipe them away.
He had realized too late, that he never really wanted to die, he wasn't ready. His future could have been better, people could have changed. Things could have changed. But no, he messed up big this time, and there was no possible way to go back.
Most people seem to live and learn from their mistakes, but in Lance's case, he died with them.

hey so yet again this was a kinda light vent bc i relate to lance. i swear i'll try to update more