Chapter 3

Rosie's POV
I woke up at my usual time again 7am and was in my bed. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep on the floor last night? But I must not have because I'm home alone. Anyway I get up and do my usual routine of showering,dressing and breakfast (outfit at the top without the glasses or bag.) after I was finished breakfast I attempted doing some washing but I don't know how to use the machine so I just chucked it all in with liquid that was labelled and turned it on. We'll have to wait and see how that turns out... 

I had a little nap and when I woke up it was 2pm and I was bored so I called up Kyle to see what he was doing and he answered almost instantly.
K- kyle. R-Rosie

K-hey what's up?
R-was you sitting on your phone
K-yes I was actually anyway what's up
R-my parents left me a note they have gone
K-WHAT,what do you mean gone
R-d...don't shout please
K-sorry rose but what do you mean they've gone?
R-come round. I'll show you
K-I'll be there in 5
R-k bye
K-bye
***end of conversation***
I skipped upstairs and played with my stuffies until Kyle came upstairs,he has his own key. "Hey sweetie" kyle says as I jump and he chuckles
"I didn't even hear you Enter the house or come upstairs" I laugh jumping up and hugging him,he picks me up and carries me downstairs because he can tell I'm in headspace. "So,wanna tell me what ya meant on the phone now Rosie" he says placing me down on the sofa.

Kyles POV
When I got a call from Rosie it shocked me. She only calls if something's wrong like her parents have gone again. I was so pissed when she told me what had happened. Why couldn't they wait until one of her brothers was home at least but no they only think about themselves. Selfish bastards.

When I arrived at her house the door was locked so I let myself in and looked around,of course she was in her room. Once she noticed me I picked her up and took her downstairs to find out what was going on. She's so small compared to my 6'2 self.

Once she had shown me both notes her parents left,one about money issues and the other about their plans I was fuming. How could they do that too such a sweet innocent little girl. I knew I had to take care of her until her brothers came home so that's what I said " okay Rosie. I'm gunna stay in the spare room until any of your brother come home" I say and she smiles and nods. She's too cute "have you eaten today?" I ask getting protective over the small girl standing in front of me, she nods again and tugs on my hand, I follow her and she leads me into her garden over to the swings "push me pwease" she says with adorable puppy dog eyes staring up at me who could say no to that face. I nod and she hops up onto the swing and I push her for the next half hour and then she goes on the slide and soon it's 4pm and she's getting sleepy. I pick her up and carry her inside her head resting in my neck as she rubs her eyes trying to stay awake. "You can go sleep after you've eaten okay?" She nods her head slightly as I place her on the sofa "I'll be back in a minute. What do you want to eat?" I ask she just shrugs so I just make her some chicken and chips. After she finished eating I picked her up and tucked her into bed with bell. I head downstairs and wash up all the dishes and put them away. Sort out the washing which she didn't do a bad job on and put it away in her drawers it's 8pm. I head off to my house to get some clothes for my stay and grab my laptop and charger aswell. By the time I'm at hers it's close to 10 so I head off to bed after unpacking some of my things.

***skip to tomorrow morning***
Rosie's POV
I wake up at 7 again, still in my outfit from yesterday and remember that Kyle is here so I run into his room and jump on him until he wakes up,he laughs and pulls me down in front of him and cuddles up to the back of me. He always makes me feel protected but I just don't know, he's always been like a brother too me. Only a brother. I couldn't date him or ask him to be my "caregiver" I just don't see him that way.

Kyle's POV
Rosie's adorable. She's like a little sister to me. She entered my room and jumped on me but I pulled her into me and snuggled my head into her back "no, sleep" I say my voice raspy. She giggles and tries to wiggle out of my grasp but I'm stronger than her. "Awww that's no fair" she moans. She's so adorable "you're so small. You're no match" I laugh she giggles and tries to escape again so I let her get up and she pulls me up. "Me hungwy" she whines,tugging on my arm. "Let me get dressed first" I say as she pulls me up, I'm standing their in my underwear. She nods and walks out too her own room probably to change.
I chuck in a plain black V neck and black jeans,brush my hair and then head downstairs shouting "come down when you're reading rose" as I walk down to make breakfast "bacon and eggs today" I shout. She mumbles back an okay and I head down to start.

Rosie's POV
I run to my room and out in one of my outfits with white knee high socks and brush my long,wavy hair.

(Without nail polish

(Without nail polish.)
I skip downstairs and into the kitchen where Kyle is dishing up food, I hop into my chair and wait, he hands me a plate with bacon and eggs and apple juice in my favourite sippy cup

)I skip downstairs and into the kitchen where Kyle is dishing up food, I hop into my chair and wait, he hands me a plate with bacon and eggs and apple juice in my favourite sippy cup

After we finished eating,Kyle went upstairs for a shower and I was happily playing in my room with my toy ponies (schleich,if you don't know what they are look them up.). Kyle told me he needed to go to work and that if I needed him to call. And as I was in headspace I didn't want him to go so I cried but he left anyway "why does everyone leave me?" I cried to myself.

Unknown POV
I hate seeing my baby girl crying but I can't go in and hold her,at least not yet. Not until she is mine and no one can change that but for now I just have to sit here and have my heart shatter whilst I watch her again and again. She shouldn't shed tears for that Kyle guy anyway. Although he's in my gang, he works for me, he has no idea what I'm planning. Non of them do. All of Her brothers are in my gang.