Chapter 9

*AUTHORS NOTE*
Sorry for the long amount of time between updates broke my iPad and had to wait until my birthday to get a new one and couldn't log in anywhere else oopsies. Sorry but nay where here is the next chapter of little me~~~

Rosemary's POV
Its been almost 6 months since my brothers returned and they have been acting really weird and overprotective. School starts up soon and they have no idea what they need to get me cuz they have been so distracted I may have to go and get it all myself with Samantha.  I've only just woken up so I need to get ready, I start off by setting out a cute outfit in my bed and hopping into the shower.^^outfit at the top^^. Once I've finished drying and brushing my hair I put on my outfit and walk downstairs to get breakfast. Riley is downstairs making blueberry pancakes, my favourite of course. "Hey Rosie how did you sleep". He asked all cheerful, he's never awake at this time let alone this happy. "I slept goodly you" I ask him back In which he nods and carries on making food. I go and sit in the living room flipping through the channels until I find Hannah Montana, after 2 episodes the rest of the boys walk down except for Nathan, lazy bug.  Riley walks in and hands me my pancakes and I nod a thank you and start eating shots he walks back in the kitchen followed by the other 5. I can heart faint talking but I'm not really focussed as there is too much going on in my brain right now, this happens a lot that's why my brothers always tell em to be careful cuz I ignore everything else that is going on around me.

Nathan's POV
As we all gather around in the kitchen, we push the door up so Rosie can't hear not that she'll actually be listening anyway.  "Does anyone have any ideas who could be trying to take our baby sister away from us?" Jay asks worried. We al, look at each other and shake our heads. I start to think of poems who would want to get back at us for anything we've done which is a lot but non of them know Rosie exists. "We've kept her a secret from our gang and rival gangs so it can't be any of them an it? Also shouldn't hunter and Kyle be here they are her best mates and in our gang,they also know what's going on?!" Luke says. We all exchange a look and Austin gets up and calls them. 20 minutes later they are here and I answer the door "hey come on in". They came through the door leading to the kitchen so they don't excite rose. After about an hour we still have no idea who these mystery people are. Kyle and hunter go into the living room to greet Rosie and her eyes light up as soon as they walk in, she jumps up and hugs Kyle who lifts her up and kisses her forehead then puts her down and the same thing happens with hunter. She takes them upstairs along with jay and they keep her entertained whilst the rest of us plan and carry on trying to figure it all out.

Joel's POV
Harry sent me and Niall out to watch her house today and we recorded their entire conversation and sent it to him,waiting for reply.
Bold will be harry and this will be Niall

*sent a video* they are figuring shit out
They won't expect me I'm their boss don't worry
It's only a matter of time
But before then I will already have her as mine so it's all dog okay
Whatever boss
Get back to your job me and Lou will be over in 2 hours k
Okay bye
Bye

*end of conversation*

A few hours later Harry arrives and me and Niall go back to Harry's to get changed as we are meeting Nathan and Riley funny enough ahaha. After we are both showered and change, me in a leather jacket on top of a black t-shirt and ripped jeans and Niall in jeans and a top we head over to Nathan's house. Once we get their we know I on the door in which Riley answered, "hey where are the rest then?" I ask referring to the other brothers. "Upstairs. Being unsociable haha." Riley says but I can tell he's a little bit nervous which means Rosemary could be upstairs right here right now.

Harry's POV
I watched as Nathan,Riley,Louis and Joel interacted but Riley was acting off and he kept looking about but mainly focusing on windows and the stairs provably to see if rose came down or to see if a random person was lurking in the shadows outside the windows. But come on I'm not stupid enough to get caught. Niall almost is the dickhead but nope not me ahaha.