Chapter 5

Rosie's POV
It's been 2 weeks since my parents letters and Kyle moved in and jay and Nathan are due home today around 5/6pm. Kyle's all packed and ready to go whenever but he promised to stay until they got here.

***skip to brothers arrival***
Still Rosie's POV
I only thought Nathan and jay were coming home but they all arrived, I missed them so much. I'm glad we is all home as a happy family, well except mama and dada. When they all came through da door I started crying and ran to each and every one and hugged them tightly. But I hugged jay more.

Jays POV
I've missed my baby sister so much but today we are finally home. And most of us are actually home for good, but we can't say anything about Nathan or Luke. They always disappear or get sent on gang/drug related missions,sometimes for a few days sometimes weeks maybe months at a time but they always come home.

Rosie's POV.
It was 6pm and me and jay were playing with bell and blossom (blossom is a stuffed penguin.) when Nathan and Austin walked into my room and asked to speak to jay in private, so they all left and I stayed in my room. I have no idea where they went or what they were talking about but it didn't bother me. I was happy sitting here with bell and blossom.

Austins POV
We walked into Rosie's room looking for jay,we ha s looked everywhere he liked to be and this was our last bet. When we opened the door, there they were playing with her toys. Why is she so adorable. "Jay can we speak to you..... privately please" Nathan said warming jay but not enough to alert Rose. He nods and whispers something to rosemary I didn't quite catch, she nods and he gets up and follows us downstairs where the rest of our brothers were waiting. Once we were all sat down Nathan stood up in front of us all in silence we sat.

About an hour later we had finished, basically it was about keeping Rosie safer than we already have because we got a tipoff that someone was watching her but we don't know who.

Unknown pov
Fuxk I thought to myself as I listened too what my precious angels stupid brothers were saying. Someone had seen either me or my mate. It was probably him. He's useless these days, I swear he's gonna get me killed/caught one day ugh.

Rosie's POV
It's been ages since jay went downstairs and non of them have came up. I haven't heard a word from anyone or downstairs. I'm starting to get worried because jay said he's only gunna take a lil bit. My eyes start to close as I battle to stay awake and soon I'm fast asleep
Lent against my teddy bears.