Chapter 29

(If you guys want a chapter focused on specific character storyline lemme know. Much luv❤️)

Niall pov
I just woke up from a Loud crash and followed the noise to the kitchen, "fuck say Louis. I was enjoying that nap. Why you gotta be so clumsy for" I laugh. I realise the time and tell Rosie that she needs to go up and get ready for bed. She whines but obliges and I smile, since Harry hasn't really been around I've been getting really close to her, I feel bad for taking her away from her family but I don't wanna lose her. I wonder if there would be a way to compromise and keep her here with us, or even better... me. And let her see her brothers too.

Rosie's pov
As I skip upstairs to get ready for bed I can't help but kinda miss my brothers. A lot. Earlier reminded me of what me and jay used to do when ever the rest were busy, I start to tear up as I climb into my crib and curl up with my unicorn and wait for someone to come in and out me to bed properly. After about ten minutes of crying I end up falling asleep before anyone even comes in and I start to have a nightmare. I wake up screaming and Louis comes bursting in. He sees me in tears and picks me up cuddling me. "It'll be okay kitten shhh" he whispers and I just cry into his shoulder "me miss my brothers" I whimper in between cries. He strokes my hair and comforts me for a bit until I start to calm down and then sits me back in bed. "It's complicated baby" he insists "but Nialls trying..." with that I lay back down and cuddle up in bed. Running Louis words in my head over and over again "Nialls trying" what does he Mean?

Nialls pov
I crab my keys and hop into my Skyline, I drive over to my Actual house and call up Nathan, the phone barely even rings before he picks up. (NA=Nathan N=Niall)
Na-where the fuck had you guys been??
N-I need you to meet me at my house, come here as quick as you can

And with that I end the call and wait. I grab my gun and then hide a few around my office incase Nathan tries anything. An hour later, Nathan and the rest of them turn up and burst in "where the fuck is she" jay says. I sit down "I can't tell you any details. But maybe we can come to an agreement. What I'm doing now is a very bad idea. And if anyone finds out I'll end up dead. So you can't tell anyone about this. I know where your sister Is,she's safe, she hasn't been hurt. But You won't get her back for good. But I feel,like there might be a way you can see her." They all stare at me. Probably thinking about if this is a trap. And I don't blame them for not trusting me but I hate seeing Rosie upset... they walk into the other room. Probably forgetting I have security around the entire house to discuss something so I sit at my desk and Tap into the camera. I listen to their entire conversation.

Nathans pov
"Should we trust him? How do we know he's not setting us up?" We sit and think for a minute and then decide to trust him. Skeptically we walk back into his office as he closes his laptop hastily. "You guys decide what you're gonna do?" I ask already knowing the answer and Luke nods. Niall smirks and motions for us to sit down.

Nialls pov
They all grab a seat and I open my lap top back up and spin it around  I show them footage that Rosie's Okay and I show them my plan drafts. After about half hour of talking it out. We say our goodbye and I show them out. I hop back into my car and head home, but grab McDonald's on the way because chicken nuggets and ice cream. It's 11 am so I grab The rest of them ice cream and food. I arrive at the house and give their food. Rosie's face lights up as I hand her nuggets and ice cream. She gives me the biggest hug and I can't help but smile, she's so adorable and so oblivious to everything going on around her...  a few hours later Harry comes bursting into my room, "we have a problem" he looks genuinely worried. I ask what's up and he shows me a video on his phone of Nathan and Alec snooping around at one of Harry's properties. I mutter under breath and try to reassure him