Chapter 8

Rosie's POV
My brothers have been paying no attention to me so I'm glad that me and Samantha are going out today. She's picking me up at 12 and we are going into town. If you didn't know Samantha is 18 and can drive. It's 10 so I think I should start getting ready to go. I hop into the shower and let the hot water travel all over me for a few minutes before washing my hair and self and the. Jumping out wrapping myself in a towel and sitting in front of my mirror. I blow dry my hair and brush it,leaving my hair down and wonder over to my closet to pick my outfit. (Outfit at top) by the time I'm ready it's 11 so I have an hour to kill, I pull out my favourite book, Beauty and the beast and carry on reading from where I was before and then I completely lose track of time and before I know it Samantha's in my room laughing. "What?" I ask and she just clears her throat and says "come on let's go shop!" I roll my eyes and grab my purse,shout bye to whoever's in pick up my key and off we go.

~~~few hours later~~~
Samantha's pov (rare)
It's been ages since I've seen my favourite little bestie, Rosie is just so cute and I can see why her brothers want to protect her and shit but seriously I doubt anyone is stalking her they need to chill. It's 2 so me and Ro decide to go to the food court and get lunch. Once we sat down I notice a table of 4 proper fit guys with tattoos and beanies on man do they look good. One of them looks over here and winks.  Jesus could he be anymore perfect.

Rosie snaps me out of my trance and I shake my head. "Sam, did you listen to anything I just said?" She all's over dramatically, laughing  I reply "no there's 4 for dudes over there" Rosie rolls her eyes and looks over to where I pointed at. "They are okay I guess" we mumbles.  "Yeah but you wouldn't know fit guy if it hit you in the face" we both laugh and stand up to throw our rubbish away and carry on shopping. By the time we've finished we each have a million bags and my trunk is full. It's 5 so we head to McDonald's and then I drop Rosie off. Nathan comes out and helps her carry her shit inside and waved to me as I drove off. "Her brothers a peng" I say to myself.

Harry's pov
Hah I heard everything that Samantha girl said, let's hope that the brothers belive her and drop this stupid overprotective act like I always get what I want and if I showed up tomorrow they couldn't say anything about it because they know who I am. They are in my gang. Over the weekend I told Joel everything that's going on as he is my best mate and co leader. He agreed to help so it's now 5 people know, Louis,Liam,Niall,Joel and zayn. I could always tell others but not this early in my plans. Only my closets mates can know. My sister doesn't even know and well I'll keep it that way.

So far,all we know is that the boys almost caught Niall,dumbass, and they have now added security cameras everywhere but their rooms but Liam said that the security system is like child's play and asked for more of a challenge. He really is amazing on computers, useful trust me.  I picked who I told very carefully.