Chapter 22

(Top picture has no link whatsoever just didn't know what to put so here's a cute dog!!!!!)

Rosie's PoV
So that guy, Louis I think his name is just bought me up here and now I gotta find a way out. I am trying to stay as calm as possible cuz my brother Riley used to say to me. If you ever get taken, which we won't let happen but just in case stay as calm as you can. Don't show them you're scared. Make them see you're trustworthy and try to escape only when you know you have at-least a  60% chance to get out and home or somewhere busy. So not Many places at this time and I have no idea where I am so I might have to wait a little bit of time to escape but I gotta do it soon these guys are weird and treat me like a baby. Anyway. I look over at the clock and it's 11pm. I slowly move and stand up quiet as possible. I'm tiny compared to this adult sized baby bed. I don't know if it'd to add to them treating me like a baby, or to stop me escaping. Either way I gotta get outta here. Even if I only look around the bedroom or house, it's a start. I listen very carefully but I don't think anyone is upstairs and the house is so big I doubt they will hear me from down there. I stand up and step onto the books at the end of the crib, the blonde boy put books there incase I woke up during the night or really early in the morning so I didn't get bored. He also put the tv remote in reach but on the table so I could reach my hand through the bars and grab it. I place my hands on top of the bars and use the chest of drawers at the foot of the crib as a stepping stone. Once my feet are resting on the bars, I hoist myself up and over onto the drawers. Making as little sound as possible, I sit on the drawers and drop to the floor silently, somehow. I place the tv remote in the floor so if I hear them coming up I can pretend I climbed out to get it. I crawl over to the desk and open the drawers, empty apart from the essentials of colouring pens,books,paper and in the top one. Underwear and stuff like that. I then get uo and walk over to the massive cupboard and open the doors. It's just shelves of perfumes, makeup, deodorant and sprays, plus some folded up clothing but they must be for special days out cuz they look so expensive. I've been in the bathroom and the walk-in closet but harry has always been there so. More exploration time, I head knot the closet but it really is just clothes and shoes so I step into the bathroom which has a small window I could fit out but that's a long fall down. I walk back into the main part of the room and hear someone coming upstairs so I grab the tv remote and try and climb back into the crib. Harry bursts in and stares at me "what are you doing out of bed at midnight young lady?" His voice was stern and very intimidating, especially when he's towering over me, I gulp and stutter "I..I woke up and d...dropped the remote" I point at the tv remote and his face softens "okay baby, let me help you get back int bed, would you like the tv on or would you like me to get you the iPad for music?" I point at the iPad and he nods, he hands me the iPad which has already been clicked on Spotify and he picks me up and put me back into the crib, he tucks me in, kisses my forehead and walks out, closing the door. I let out a breath of relief before creating a playlist and falling asleep to it.

Harry's PoV
I stand outside her door for a few minutes making sure she stays in bed before wondering back downstairs to where everyone else is gathered around the tv as Louis and Liam battle it out on a 1v1 on COD. I fall down into the chair next to Niall and he asks if I'm alright, I nod and sigh. "She was out of her crib when I got up there but she said she dropped the tv remote, I don't know if I believe her or not but she's too cute and innocent to lie". Niall agrees with me and we all take it in turns battling the winner until it's into me and Niall left. Battling it out at 2 in the morning whilst everyone else has gone to sleep. Me and Niall keep drawing and we want a winner so we carry on playing until we get a winner and it's about 5am. We head up to our bedrooms and fall asleep.

Rosie's PoV
It's like 6am and the boys have only just gone bed. I'm only awake because of nightmares but this might be a good time to look around.  I climb out the cot, the same way as last time but make no noise this time.  I look around the bedroom for monitors and cameras before checking the window and door into the hall, both locked. Damnit!  No luck there. That's going to make it harder to get out. I'm not getting back into bed so I grab the stuffies and lay in the floor playing until I hear the door go, I look up and it's Louis?  Yeah, I think so "hey gorgeous,  whatcha doin?" He asks n I point at the toys. He nods his head and walks over to pick me up. He rests me on his side and brings me downstairs. He places me on the sofa and Niall comes to sit with me whilst Louis heads into the kitchen with Liam? I think his name is. "N..Niall?  I think that's your name" he nods so I carry on "who is who?" He laughs and points them all out with their names. I thank him and grab the tv remote. He tells me to pick anything so i put on Peter Pan until breakfast is ready. We have chocolate pancakes.