Authors note and chapter 20

I was hoping no one realised but people have so I changed Riley as I used Liam twice. Oops. New Riley at the top.

Harry's PoV
As we pull up at my house I radio in the gates and they open. I have a 7 foot fence around my entire house and front and back yard. I have security in every corner and cameras on the gates. No one is getting in and out without me seeing. Especially Rosie or her brothers.as soon as we get onto my drive way. Niall grabs the bags and follows me up my front door. Joel unlocks the door and Niall and I head up to Rosie's room and I place her into her crib as she's still fast asleep I sit at the desk in the corner and do some paper work until seen wakes up. I do have my own office but I want to be here when my baby wakes up, she'll be so scared and I need to comfort her. See I can be nice.
It's was at least an hour before she woke up and when I checked the clock it was actually midnight. I must've fallen as,eep at the desk, I get up and check on my lil girl. Still fast asleep. I'm hoping she sleeps all way through the night. I put the baby monitor next to her crib and head downstairs "oi, Niall. Did Louis go and pick up Luke and hunter and did Joel go back to the house." I ask. We need this to be believable. "Yeah Joel has gone to play innocent and fake sleep on the couch with Sam and Louis just got a call" I nod my head and head off to my study room to finish some paperwork.

Rosies PoV
I'm awake, slightly but I can't open my eyes yet. They are way to heavy, oh god ouch I have a headache it is bad. Where am I and why am I talking to myself. Wait memories are coming back. I... i was kidnapped b..by my brothers friends?! No that can't be right. It must've been a nightmare. I only recognised one guy and that was Joel. I don't even know if he is my brothers friend but hunter seemed to know him well so they must be friends or at least used to be mates. I slowly open my eyes and blink until I can see somewhat clearly. I look around to be greeted by what looks like an oversized baby room. I yawn and stretch as I slowly sit up just to fall back down again. Nope,i, wayyyy too light headed for that. I must've made some noice because I heat footsteps coming towards the door. I jump under the blanket and pretend I'm still asleep. I open one eye slightly and stood in the room is a giant man with brown curly hair and his back to me. He look like he's wearing a red top and jeans. I don't recognise his hair though. He starts to turn sound and I see he has green eyes and a very serious face. He's very intimidating. WAIT he's the guy who took me out of my bed and then drugged me in the car. He's not intimidated he's very scary. I whimper slightly he looks at me. Crap what do I do. "Hey baby girl, I know you're awake. Don't be scared we won't hurt you" I slowly open my eyes and tremble at the mountain of a man standing in front of me. His top bribe his big muscles in all the right places. He must go to the gym daily to be that fit. Anyway when he sees me open my eyes, his face softens and he doesn't look as big and scary "w...who are you an w...why am I h...here?" Great I tried to sound confident but only managed to spit that out. Well done Rosie. He looks at me and says "you are here because we can treat you better then your brothers and me, I'm your daddy". I look at him confused for a second before saying "but I have a daddy somewhere and you are definitely not him" the man chuckles at what I just said "no silly, I'm your new daddy. I'll be the one who looks after you and spoils you and punished you. Along with my friends who will look after you when I go out. I'll leave you some clothes to change into because you're new to this and I'll come get you in ten to go over the rules, okay?"
I nod my head and he hands me a cute pink shirt with a unicorn on it and baby blue denim shorts. I look around the room and at the bottom of the crib is MY unicorn stuffy, they bought her with me. How kind. I give her a hug and then the man walks up to me. He picks me up and carries me downstairs. I wonder where we going. He stops and sits down in the living room with me in his lap. I know I'm not trusted but I can sit on my own I am 17. Some other guy takes me from him and then the curly hairs guy stands up. "Okay princess, you will have rules when living here if you break them, there will be punishments and if you are a good girl you will be rewarded. We will go through all that in a minute but you are probably very confused, so I am harry, you are my little girl, got it? Good. That's Louis, Liam,Joel and zayn, and you are sitting with Niall. Okay so you are here because your brothers are bad people and we wanted to save you. You will always call me daddy, ok?" He pauses so I nod my head. Not that I'm really listening I'm too busy looking around for a way out but why does he want me to call him daddy "w...why do you want me to call you daddy?" I ask quietly "because it's a thing called DDLG it's where someone-cares for a little, in this case you and I basically feed you and all that stuff and you're mine but also it can have sexual stuff too" he replies and then hands me a piece of paper "here your rules". On the paper it said
Rules
1) always tell daddy when you're upset
2) no touching yourself without daddy's permission
3) NO SELF HARM OF ANY KIND!!
4) eat the meals we give you
5) never forget that daddy is here for you, and loves you very much
6) listen to daddy's friends.
7) don't try and escape
8) no sweets without daddy's permission
9) no showing your body to anyone else
10) no flirting with anyone else
11) take care of yourself
12) no saying bad things about yourself
13) no smoking/drinking/drugs/swearing
14) always do what daddy says if it was an order not a question

I read through the rules and nod my head "you keep the paper babydoll so you can remember them. Put it in your room when I take you up there" Niall picks me up and puts me on the sofa next to him. "Anyway. Who wants breakfast". Louis and Liam I think they are get up and go into the kitchen to make breakfast and harry disappears or somewhere leaving me with Niall, Joel and the other guy, Zayn I think his name was.
After about half an hour we are called for breakfast, it's 10am. Louis puts a plate of pancakes in the middle of the table and harry puts me in a high chair like I know I'm small but how does these baby things fit me, he puts a plate of pancakes and ice cream in front of me then sits next to me. We all eat up and then harry takes me upstairs "go get changed princess. I would do it for you like a normal daddy as you are a little girl but you won't be comfortable with that yet. I walk to my cupboard. It's a walk in closet like chillll. Harry follows me and I start looking at clothes. He passes me a pair of jeans and I put them on the little chair in the middle of the room, I pick up a pink top with a bunny on it and Harry walks out whilst I get changed. I change my bra too and all the underwear are in matching sets, fancy. Once I'm changed I walk out and harry picks me up and takes me to a different room, he places me down in this play pen thing and pulls a baby gate over the door "I'll be back in a little bit Rosie, okay?"  I nod my head and play with the toys. This is some big baby gate. It's as tall as me   Why is everything in this house made for babies but enlarged. Why is that a thing....