Chapter 26

**sorry I've been gone so long I broke my iPad and didn't have the money to get it fixed and couldn't log in anywhere else but I'm back now**. I know it's a short chapter but I just wanna post it**

Niall PoV
After about 3 hours of adventure time, Rosie falls asleep laying against my side, I see why Harry wanted her, she's so pure and innocent and cute and perfect and... I realise I'm staring at her so I divert my eyes to the tv. Harry stands up and picks her up, away from my side mentioning he's gonna take her to bed.

Harry's PoV
I carry Rosie upstairs to her bed, I would've left her downstairs but Niall was staring  at her, I don't trust him and I don't trust them but they're my friends so I can't kick them out cuz of a girl but I need to watch them until she agrees to be mine and stay with me forever, which she fucking will but. Anyways, I place her in her crib with a teddy bear almost the same size as her, it's so cute, almost too cute. I take a picture of her and save it to the album I have of her, not creepy just love. I play some quiet music in the corner off my iPod and close the door behind me as I leave, heading back downstair Niall has turned off Netflix and out on Xbox, good choice buddy.

Nathan's PoV
Rosie has been gone for almost a month now and w shave no idea where the fuck harry has got her hidden, I'm starting to doubt if it's even harry that has her but it's gotta be cuz no one else would be stupid enough to take my baby sister. Not unless they had death-wish. Last I saw if Riley and Austin, they were trying to track down harry or Joel. I don't know if they've had any luck cuz they left three hours ago and I haven't heard from them since... "oi, Luke. Have you heard from Riley and Austin in the last three hours?" I say to him as he walks into the kitchen where I'm sat, he shakes his head no so I call Riley "call Austin man" he pulls out his phone and rings Austin. We call them both and on the third try Riley picks up.
A-what's up?
N-where the fuckk are you. We haven't heard from you in the last three hours man we were worried?!
A-oh shit has it really been that long? We are at the meeting house for the gang. No one is here. It's literally a ghost town so we thought we'd have a look through Harry's stuff. He's taken some files. I don't know which ones but there are spaces in his shelf and it's not like he does paperwork cuz Liam does it all so. I'll take a picture of the shelf and send it to you.
N-alright thanks. Get home soon. Don't get caught. Bye.

"They are at the meeting house. Some of Harry's files are missing" Luke nods and walks out the kitchen with breakfast as it's 10am. I'm worried about Luke and jay. They seem so depressed without Rosie. I mean jay Hasn't gotten out of bed all week, it's now Thursday. I mean I know Rosie and jay were the closets but I thought that would be why jay was the most motivated to get her back but he just lays there all day. It's like he exists but feels nothing now that she's gone. But I'm getting her back, I don't care if they give up, I'm not.