Chapter 13

Rosie's POV
Thursday morning. Jay bursts into my room at 10 telling me to pack a small bag, "what! Why didn't my alarm go off, what are you talking about?" I was so confused as to what was going on. He sits on the edge of my bed and sighs "I need you to pack an emergency bag of clothes and shit and keep it under your bed or in your closet at all times. Ya hear me?" He says. I take a few moments to process what he just said before asking why. He said something along the lines of incase we need to have a quick escape. Like I know my brothers do something dodgy but I've never been involved before, I wonder what's different this time. Well I guess I'm not going to school today then ahaha.

Harry's POV
Her brothers are actually dumb of course I didn't want her in school today, her fucking replacement teacher is now here so I as a substitute get kicked away, now how can I keep an eye on my baby girl. Ugh! Stupid fucking school. I feel like killing someone,wait that's a good idea actually... it was now 2am in the morning and I knew exactly who I was gunna kill. I get changed into all black with a black hoodie and a leather jacket on top of it. I grabbed my maxim 9 semiautomatic hand gun and climbed into my Mercedes which I rarely ever use. I drive about 20 mph over the speed limit until I get to the abandoned warehouse. I grab everything I need and go to the nearest club. Once inside I order a drink and approach some random bitch. All through the night I flirt with her until she agrees to come home with me. Once I get her in the car, I take her to the warehouse which is all set up and start torturing her before I kill her.

Rosie's PoV
My brothers have been acting really weird and now I have to keep packed bags 24/7. what is going on? Jay said to play in my toy room until he comes to get me so I pick up my stuffy and my colouring book and lay on the floor. I'm so busy with colouring in I don't realise jay and Nathan walk in and they manage to scare me. "Rosie!" The shout together, I jump up and scream. "What the heck!!! You scared me". They look at me and laugh. "It's dinner time, c'mon" I nod and walk down with Jay. It's spaghetti. After eating I watch the lion king with Luke and Nathan but I fall asleep half way through and Nathan takes me up to bed and ticks me in. They all go to bed at about midnight.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'll try and update more often ❤️❤️❤️💕