Chapter 19

Rosie's PoV
I wake up at 9am and get changed (into the outfit at the top) I don't have any plans today so I head to my play room till 10 for cuddles with my teddies, then head downstairs for breakfast which is chocolate pancakes!!!!!!! One of my favourites. Especially hunters pancakes. After I eat breakfast, Hunter tells me him and Luke have to go to work today. He also mentioned he called Nathan who said it was fine for me to be home as long as Samantha comes round. They are going out at 11 and Sam will be here at 11:30.

Hunters PoV
"I really don't want to leave her home today, but Harry said he has a really important job and he sent almost everyone off to different countries for national raids." I say to Luke who is sat at my desk. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I've told Sam to not bring her boyfriend as we don't trust him but I doubt she will listen to us. I swear to got if Joel does anything I will kill him." It's 11 and we say goodbye to Rosie and head outside to Louis who is waiting to pick us up and drop us to where we need to go. Whilst we are in the car he tells us what we have to do and how long it will take. "Right so you know what you need to do boys, and you should be home about midnight got it?" He asks we nod out heads and get out the car "call me when it's complete" Louis says before driving off.

Rosie's PoV
The doorbell rings and I sprint over, unlock the door and let Samantha in "heyyyyyy girl, is it cool if Joel pops over in half an hour to hang with us." I nod my head and hug her "you don't see me much no more" I say sad and she hugs me and we walk over to the sofa "pick a movie gorgeous". I pick Moana and we lay down on the sofa under a blanket with popcorn until Joel arrives. After Joel arrives he gets changed into his swim shorts downstairs and Sam and I go upstairs. She goes into my bathroom and I stay on my room. Once we are all changes I grab three towels out the cupboard and we go into the garden for a few hours. It's now 2pm and Joel makes us all lunch. "Hey Rosie, wanna go play a game?" Sam asks me I nod my head "w..what about him?" I ask "he'll be fine here" she says. We play a game for a few hours until Joel calls us for dinner. It's chicken and rice. Yummy. After dinner Joel asks me if his best friend can come round I say yes and Sam and I go upstairs again

Joel's pov
"I got her into the plan without even knowing it man, she's so dumb. One of you can come round. Probably best to be Ni or Louis as they are the nicest they won't scare her and there is no chance they will be recognised" I say to harry. He tells me he's sending Niall incase Luke and hunter finish early. Half an hour later Niall arrives and I text Sam saying he's here. She brings Rosie down who is wearing a cute grey dress and a pink fake flower crown (again the outfit at the top) she looks so cute. I introduce Niall to Rosie and Sam and we all sit down to watch tv. It's 9pm and Sam takes Rosie up to bed as she's really tired then Sam, Niall and I watch films until Sam falls asleep on the sofa. I text Harry saying plan is ready to go and he arrives less than 10 minutes later in the black SUV with Zayn and Liam. I let them in and we all silently head upstairs. Niall and zayn go into Rosie's play room and pack two duffle bags full. One of teddies and one of colouring books, pens and toys. Harry and I head into Rosie's room and fill up a duffle bag of clothes and underwear which zayn then takes all three bags to the car. I follow him out and get into the drivers seat of the car ready to go.

Harry's PoV
I watch my princess for a minute before getting to work. I slowly pick her up, trying not to wake her because we want her to come willingly. But if we have to we do have tape and rope. But I don't want to scare her anymore than she will be already. As I start walking she starts to wake up. SHIT. She opens her eyes slightly and looks up at me, her eyes widen and she starts freaking out in my arms. God she's so small in my arms. (Sorry guys. I'm gonna change Rosie's height to 5'1 just because)
I cover her mouth and she bites me. "Oi dont do that again" I say firmly. She starts shaking in my arms "now keep quiet or there will be trouble" she nods her head. To afraid to speak. When we get outside I put her down but hold her arm. Not realising how small she really is she wiggles out of my grasp and sprints down the street "FUCK. NIALL QUICK AFTER HER" the reason why I sent Niall running down the street is because she's the quickest. I run after him and when he catches her I pick her up "don't ever run away from me again princess, got it?" She shakes her head and squirms in my arms "p...put me d..down" she stutters trying to sound confident. She's too cute. Joel pulls up next to us and I climb into the back seat and sit Rosie in my lap. Niall gets on the back with me and zayn climbs in the front. Liam sits in the seat in the boot. Liam hands me the cloth and I place it over her nose and mouth. She tries not to breathe it in but she starts struggling and takes a deep breath and slowly the struggling stops and my baby Is fast asleep in my arms

If you are wondering as to why we didn't drug her straight away. We were hoping she would stay asleep until we got into the car at least because then she'd be stuck in a locked car and couldn't get out but we almost lost her. She's gonna be really scared when she wakes up but we'll be there for her. We pull up at one of my homes. My main home (pictures in chapter 7. Her play room in 15 I believe)