Chapter 14

Rosie's PoV
For the past week,my brothers haven't let me go to school because of a weird phone call It was just heavy breathing and words I couldn't make out in the background but Nathan didn't like that one bit so he said I'm staying of school for a bit, but hey that doesn't bother me I get lay ins. It was Thursday and I slept until 10 and I knew Luke,Nathan and jay would be the only ones home. Alec,Riley and Austin will either be out at "work" or just picking up girls,whatever that means. I quickly get a shower washing my hair and self then walk back into my room, dry and style my hair and then pick an outfit. (Outfit is at the top) and then I put my hair into loose curls so it's all wavy. I skip downstairs and Luke is sitting in the living room playing Xbox,I think he's playing PUBG. I don't know the games, I wonder into the kitchen and Luke gets up and walks in behind me "hello Rosie, what do you want for breakfast?" I think for a second before replying "pancake please" he nods and starts cooking. I sit down and he passes me his iPad. I play my games until he sets the pancakes in front of me, I eat my breakfast whilst watching a film called spirit. It's a great film about horses. Once he film has finished I put the iPad back on charge and my plate in the sink, I go back upstairs to my playroom and get out my toy horses and I don't even realise that it's been 3 hours. Jay walks into my room and sits down next to me, "heyyyy, what ya doing". I look at him "playing with ponies". He chuckles and picks on out of the box. He sits with me and plays for about half an hour before Nathan walks in he says one word "problem" and jay jumps up and walks out waving bye to me.

Harry's PoV
Shit, Nathan is into me. He must've overheard one of my conversations with someone. Why else would he have Rosie pack 2 bags and have them hidden in two different places but what he doesn't realise is I know and when I finally get my baby girl he's just making it easier for me because I can just take the two bags with me. Idiots seriously.although there is a gang meeting today so all six of them will have to attend. But Liam doesn't have to because I can say he's in a private mission so he can spy on Rosie and if the boys have her off school next week that's when I'm gonna get her because they have a very busy schedule for next week curtesy of me.

****Skip to meeting****
Harry's PoV still.
Once everyone is sat down in the meeting room we get to planning revenge on our rival gang, golden skulls. God I hate these fucking pricks thinking they can defeat me ahahah how stupid can they get. "Alright so this is our plan boys, we are getting them back for trying to break into our drug warehouse and making us relocate it somewhere else,they just make more fucking effort for us and more trouble for themselves". I pull up the power point which is on a timer and invite Joel up to explain it." Liam I need to speak to you". Me as Liam walk out and go far away from the meeting room just incase. "Right now we have all the boys here. Including hunter and because they've joined too, go over to Rosie's. stay hidden and check on her but if you go in the house get information on the boys schedule and shit yeah?" Liam nods And we separate. I walk back into the room and sit in Joel's seat for the rest of the presentation

Liam's PoV
I make my way to Rosie's house and park my car hidden, I wander round the outside of her house checking the windows and doors to see if I can get in because she's asleep on the sofa, she was watching the kittle mermaid. She looks so innocent and cute. I take a picture and send it to harry. He replies with a smiley face and I get back to work. I find the back door is unlocked because the boys have a play set in the grades and with Rosie being 17 and all they promised her they wouldn't lock the door and if they did she could have a key but she should've locked it before watching the film. Silly little princess. I open the door as quietly as possible and every time Harry sends me on this 'mission"he always asks me to take one thing that won't be missed of Rosie's so I do. Last time was a stuffie she hasn't used in about a year. This time I think I'll take, hmm I don't know maybe, aha I'll take the dress she wore once and Luke didn't like so she doesn't wear it even though it's really cute.its a pink dress. Once I've put the dress in my bad I walk into Nathan's room first. I flip through some paper work, take some picture of it and walk out. I do this in all of their rooms before getting a message from harry to leave in the next 5 minutes so I check on Rosie one more time before leaving. Getting back in time for the last 10minuets of the meeting, no questions asked.

Jays PoV
It's odd how Liam always gets called out but hey we can't question it or we will be in deep shit because he gets called out by harry so it's something important but he's back now and has something pink sticking out his bag. I think I'm the only one who notices it though so it's probably nothing.  Anyway. This's meeting is really dragging on but it's finally ended.  We all head home and find Rosie asleep on the sofa she looks so cute. Nathan picks her up and carries her upstairs.  She's already changed herself into her pyjamas so he just tucks her in. We all do our own shit like playing Xbox in our own rooms, yes we have 8 xboxes. One in each of our rooms one in the living room and we have a game room in the basement and there is one down there so yeah. We also have 4 play stations. 2 in the game room one in the living rooms and one we haven't even opened yet. I chill in my room but something doesn't seem right so I get up and walk downstairs to get a glass of water and the back door is opened slightly,huh weird. Rosie probably forgot to lock it or one of the boys had a smoke and didn't close it properly, it's nothing.  I lock it and go back upstairs to sleep.

Harry's PoV
Liam,Niall and me are sat downstairs in my house talking and then Liam Picks up his bag and chucks something pink at me, I hold it up and it's a dress " is it Rosie's?" He nods and I take it upstairs to the room we have for her. I am aware no one but me knows what Rosie's room looks like but all in good time as I keep it locked 24/7. It was about midnight when Liam and Niall went off to bed. Since we all live together. I stay downstairs a bit longer and crack open a beer and turn on Xbox. I play a few rounds of WW2,finish my beer and then go upstairs. I strip down to my boxers and climb into bed falling asleep.