Chapter 24

(This entire chapter is from Rosie's brothers POV starting from the night Rosie was taken up until now where she's been missing a week and then it goes back to normal layouts. Lots of swear words so ⚠️ )

Hunters PoV
I walk into Rosie's room and she's not there. I swear to god if anything happened to her whilst she was out with Sam and she hasn't told me. Sam was still asleep on the Sofa so Luke wakes her up angrily and shouts at her telling her Rosie's gone missing she looks around and sees Joel isn't here. Fuck, only one name comes into my mind and that is Joel's boss, my boss. HARRY FUCKING STYLES. BUT has he ever been interested in Rosie. Does he even know she exists. Did Joel tell him?? Either way we've gotta tell Nathan and the rest... I'm making Luke do it!!!!!

Luke's PoV
Since hunter is too scared to call Nathan, he's making me do it. He answers straight away and we have a normal conversation and then I tell him what's happened. He shouts at me, Sam, hunter and even everyone else he's with. He screams cries and shouts, to be fair I don't blame him our baby sister has been taken and is probably very scared and if she falls into little space she's as helpless as a two year old child. He screams down the phone that they will be home as quick as they can and he ends it on me. Probably getting all their shit together.

7 hours later Nathan and the rest of them barge through the door. Chuck their stuff in their bedrooms and we all sit around the table Nathan says "right who was she last with what do you lot remember write it all down let's find our baby sister and kill these assholes". After an hour we had all gathered our information and tried to contact Harry and Joel but they know our skill is this is gonna be difficult, we will not rest until we get Rosie back

Nathan's PoV
It's been two days and still nothing. Harry is still paying us but we haven't been called for any meetings or new jobs or nothing so he must have our baby sis. I'm gonna kill him, if only I can pinpoint his fucking location. I only know where 3/6 houses of his are and I doubt he will go to where we know or if he's even in this country anymore. I'm getting worried now, I know what harry and his lot are like and I know what Rosie is like she will never survive with them unless she fully commits to them but she's too innocent to not get destroyed with him. I swear if he touches her I will torture the living crap outta him.   That night I gather all the lads who are not corrupted and won't be working for harry secretly and take them into my private meeting room. We create a whiteboard of every single one of their possible whereabouts. Fact files on the boys that have my baby sister and even one on Rosie. I get Sam to try and contact Joel to trace their address but he's turned his phone off. Smart but we are smarter. For the next three days. We all gather back here at the end of the day with everything we find out and now Rosie has been missing for a week, she must be soooo scared and may she might even think we aren't coming for her or worse. She could be dead already and all we know is Harry is definitely in the country still. It's been a fucking week and nothing!!  We are gonna have to step up our game.

Harry's PoV
I can't believe her brothers are stupid enough to think I don't have eyes on them. I know exactly what they are doing, well not exactly but I know they are looking for me but they won't manage to get close to her unless I set it up but if I do that. It's only to give them false hope. I'm a heartless asshole I know. Thank you very much for the compliment. I've had a,most every insult thrown my way and I just don't care. I've accomplished everything I need to. Big houses, all the money I could ever need and want, my baby girl, friends and everyone fears me. Police, people, other gangs. Everyone and that's how it will stay. It's 1pm so I should probably feed Rosie. I walk upto her bedroom and she's still sleeping such a cute little lazy angel. My little angel.  I wake her up and she does the cutest little stretch and she's so deep in little space she makes grabbing hands at me. She's so fucking cute.

Rosie's PoV
I get woken up from my nap n hawwy is stood above my bed I yawn and stwetch before making gwabbie hands at hims. "hungwy" I whisper rubbing my eyes. He laughs and says "I know gorgeous it's lunchtime cmon" I don't know if I'm completely insane but everything my brothers said about this guy doesn't seem true at all he's nice to me but I really do miss dems. He carries me downstairs and puts me down on the chair "pancakes?" I nod my head and he laughs handing me some chocolate chip pancakes, my favourite. I eat them all and whilst hawwy is in da kitchen I climb Off da chair and crawl to da sofa and curl up, I soo tiwed. I'm hard asleep when I feel big strong arms wrap around me and I pulled into someone's chest. I open my eye slightly, it's harry, I curl up on his lap and not long after I'm fast asleep.