Chapter 23

Rosie's PoV
After breakfast, Liam tells me it's bath time and he takes me up to my bedroom, places me down and takes me into the bathroom "Right so, the windows locked, I'll be outside the door in your room if you need anything and all the shampoos and body wash is on the side, the baths already run for you and the towels behind the door" I nod my head at him and walk in, lock the door, strip down and climb into the warm soothing water.

When I get out and wrap the towel around me, I open the door and Liam is setting out my outfit for the day. "Harry is taking you out today in the garden best behaviour or there will be severe consequences young lady! You're not leaving the property though just going to his private park and stuff. " I nod my head and Liam leaves.  I dry my hair and body before dressing (outfit at the top) and put my hair into light waves because why not. I don't wanna see them yet so I sit on the floor and play with my toys. At about 11, Harry walks into my room "cmon baby girl, get your shoes on. We're going outside to play" he picks me and my shoes up and takes me downstairs. I put on my shoes and he picks me up again.

Harry's PoV
I carry Rosie outside and up the field to where I built a park, it has a 4 foot railing around it and it has 2 slides, a sandpit, a climbing frame, a small pool, swings and a seesaw. When we get to the park, I put Rosie on the floor and Louis goes to the climbing Frame with her cuz he's basically a child anyway. After about an hour, Louis walks over to me and tells me that Rosie is in complete little headspace so now would be best bonding time. I get up n walk over to her and kneel down next to her in the sandpit "hey baby girl, whatcha building". She looks up at me and smiles slightly, my god she looks so cute "castle!" She giggles and god does she look and sound like an angel, my angel. We play in the sand for an hour then I pick her up and bring her over to the blanket for lunch as it is 2pm. I give her what she wants and Louis and I sit down with her. We head back to the house at 4pm and I carry Rosie up into her room and place her on the floor "okay baby girl, let's get you into your pyjamas so you can take a nap before dinner cuz you've had a busy day". She nods her head at me and I hand her a pair of pink shorts and a unicorn tshirt. She changes in front of me without thinking about it and gosh she is perfect I really did have to fight myself not to grab her and just fuck her silly but anyways. I place her in her crib, hand her her unicorn and turn off the light as I walk out "night princess"

Rosie's PoV
Harry walked out da room and I snuggle up wiv my stuffy. Her name is sparkles and she is my favourite. I feel really wittle and I wanna colour but I can't reach my books or pens. In the end I fall asleep and fall into fantasy land.

Harry's PoV
Liam makes spaghetti for dinner and I wake Rosie up at 6:30. She sits up and stretches, rubbing her eyes looking cute as hell. I pick her up, kiss her head and carry her downstairs. She yawns and I place her down in her high he next to mine and Niall's seat.  After dinner I wipe her cute little face and ask her if she wants a chocolate bar for dessert. She nods her head and Niall picks her up and takes her to the sofa for a movie whilst I grab some chocolate. We sit down and out on Frozen. I hand her the chocolate and sit on the sofas. She falls asleep towards the end of the film so Liam takes her to bed and tucks her in. It's about 7pm.