Chapter 10

Harry's POV
It was about 2 in the morning and I hadn't slept, I need to perfect my plan now so rose can be mine as soon as possible. Niall is sat here with me but everyone else went to sleep, also we have a meeting with the entire gang tomorrow after our little school stunt about a rival trying to break into one of our safe houses so we need to sort that out too which means these plans have to be locked away in my room where no one is allowed without permission.

Rosie's POV
It's the first day back at school today and apparently we have 3 new teachers called Mr Horan, Mr styles and Mr Dexter (BTW Mr Dexter is Joel). They are teaching geography,English and maths, I don't who's teaching what though. I walk into school and go straight to my form room. If you are confused we had a week break because our school got health and safety coded so they had to change a few things but we is back now and on a Thursday as well ugh. When I reach my form, one of the new teachers is in there cuz my form teacher is off having a baby, stupid miss. This one must be Mr Styles as that's what he wrote on the board and he also wrote English teacher so that leaves a 50 50 chance of one of the others being my geography teacher, he better be decent because I love geography and also mr styles better be good because I like English too but not a fan on maths but I am good at it kinda. (Rosie's outfit is at the top. She also just has a normal baby blue backpack). Once form ended I went next door to maths. When the bell rung he opened the door, he was tall and had dyed blonde hair also he look quite young, he was wearing dark jeans a shirt and a tie with a leather jacket draped over his desk chair. Although the mr styles guy didn't look old either. He said we don't have seating plan so sit where we like. So many girls sat at the front so they could drool over him ugh. I went straight to the back to be unnoticed ahaha. Hunter and Kyle are only just in my year and will be 17 in a few weeks. Kyle walks in late the teacher glares at him but nods, he walks straight over to me and sits down. I mouth to him "where ya been" he just rolls his eyes and mouths back "don't worry"   Half way through the lesson the teacher gets up from his seat and walks around to see if we are all doing and understanding the work he set for us. Looking over everyone's shoulder he lingers around near me and Kyle for longer than everyone else but he can't tell us off for talking cuz everyone is, I mean we were only talking about where to meet at lunch and who we had next but my horan was a nosey bastard.  Excuse my language ahaha.  After lesson 1 finished Kyle and I parted ways for our next lesson but I waited for hunter as he's in my art, I love art just not the lesson coz the teacher tells us what to draw, we can't just draw whatever we like. 

At the end of that lesson is was break, nothing interesting happened there so skip to third and fourth lesson which I had design tech and geography. After design tech was done, we made tiny prototype chairs for are finished project at the end of the year I waked to geography waiting outside for Kyle then walking into the lesson again sitting in my usual seat at the back with Kyle next to me. Hunter sat next to one of the i they girls Molly. She's not that bad but she loves spreading rumours and gossip. Nothing about me yet though aha. They get on aight so it's cool. Mr Dexter was cool he has spikes white hair and a leather jack on underneath was a blue shirt and black tie, he also had on dark jeans like mr horan but with light patches on the knees.    After geography was ku ch then English, yep all three new teacher in one day ugh.  At lunch I got pizza from the cafeteria and so did Kyle and hunter then we found an empty table and sat down, 10 minutes later Sam decided to join us. "Where ya been?" I ask her and she gives me the well talk about this later so I know she either got into trouble and doesn't want Kyle to know or tell my brothers or she made out with someone and I'll get gossip later ahahaha. We carry on eating having random chats and laughing until the first bell goes signalling to start making way to last lesson. I have English with hunter so I walk up with him. I don't sit with him though but we already agreed to if we have no seating plan.  Of course our luck would have it that the teacher left the seating plan ugh. I'm stuck next to Faye. One of  THE WORST popular at our school. She undies a couple of her buttons like all of them do for a bit of attention they never get, pathetic. Non of new teachers even batted an eyelid in their direction. Anyway styles was wearing a black shirt,black tie with black jeans and yet another one in a leather jacket. My god ugh. About 20 minutes in he says that we can chat quietly to the person next to us but have to carry in work. There is no way I'm talking to HER so I just do my work quietly until I finish then I get out my notebook and draw. The teacher would've left a note in sirs desk saying this is allowed so if he has a go at me hunter will Rip into him. I love my mates, they a,ways stick up for me bing quite weak and 'innocent' as everyone calls me. The bell rings and he asks me to stay behind. He mentions my drawing and that he's got a note but he wants to know why.  Crap. do I tell him that it helps me focus with all the voices in the class and I only do it when I'm stressed or finished. Sure I'll tell him "I only do it when I'm stressed or finished with my work sir". He thinks for a second and nods "please call me harry, schools over." I stand their confused for a minute and nod backing away to the door. He notices this and nods dismissing me. I walk out swiftly and speed walk to where Nathan always parks. "Hey" I say climbing in and putting in my belt "we have three new teachers in school but Kyle was very suspicious about them". "Oh why's that?" Nathan asks I shake my head "ask him. He is coming round later remember". "Oh yeah. I forgot is hunter coming too?" I shake my head again and focus my gaze out the window until we get home. I sprint upstairs to complete any homework and shut before Kyle gets here.