Chapter 11

Rosies POV
After about an hour, Kyle finally arrives but doesn't come up straight away, Nathan probably asked him about the teachers and why he's so suspicious of them. He'll be up soon. In the meantime I shall go to my playroom.

Kyles POV
As soon as I knock on Rosie's house, Nathan answer every quickly and straight away asks me about the new teachers and me being in his gang knew who mr styles really was. A business owner and our gang leader, yes OUR gang leader so what was he doing at my school. so I told this too Nathan and I also mentioned the others dressed similar to harry and sat together at lunch, also I know they are in the gang too because we have done missions with them. But I have no idea why harry didn't tell us or at least me and hunts as we go to the fucking school. Did he think we wouldn't recognise him, dickhead.   Anyway I head up the stairs to Rosie's playroom cuz that's where she'll most likely be. When I walk in she doesn't notice me straight away she's laying in her pink sofa in the corner of the room watching a Disney film holding her dragon stuffed animal. I cleared my throat and her head shit up and glared at me " finally decide to join me then" she says trying to be serious but bursts into a fit of giggles after "you told your brother to ask me about the teacher so technically it's your fault honey" I kneel down next to her and lift her onto the floor where I start tickling her. It gets to the point where she's laughing so hard she's struggling to breath so I still and lay down next to her chuckling at her adorable reaction. God I love her, as a sister you know ahaha.

Rosie's POV
Once I was practically dying on the floor, Kyle finally stops ticking me and lays down next to me laughing. Once I calm down I poke his side and hit him with my dragon. He starts laughing again and sits up grabbing a random fennec fox stuffie and we star making the dragon and fox fight. Obviously the fox wins cuz DUH they are so freaking cute!!!!!!   After about 3 hours and like 10 different games. Luke shouts us for dinner so I'm guessing Kyle is staying then,yay. It was 6:00pm by the way.  When we walk into the kitchen all the boys are sat around the island and 2seats are available in between Nathan and jay. I obviously sit next to jay, leaving Kyle to sit next to Nathan which is fine cuz they get along aha, Luke served us all tacos.

Harry's POV
Once my school day had finished I was fucking done. It's inky been one day but the amount of sluts in that school who sit at the front of the class and stare or make sexual remarks thinking you can't hear them, I really need to get my baby girl away from them and that Kyle kid. I don't trust him, well I trust him to do work for me as he is in my gang but not around her. Once I reach the mansion all Niall's mates are here "NIALL"I shout up the stairs. He sprints downstairs and mumbles under his breath "shit" I roll my eyes and walk upstairs to find 2 bitches walking out of his room " I'll fuckin kill him" I laugh and walk to my room "such a little Playa". Once in my room I take a shower and get changed. Rosie's brothers are coming over tonight and is is Kyle so they must be having Either hunter or Samantha over. That will be easy as I'm not in the meeting they're having, I don't know how long they'll be though so I can't take Rosie yet but I do have my plan all set. Let me fill you in.

Harry's plan
Basically he's going to get Louis and Liam to take Rosie's brothers out to a club or something and get them pissed so they forget for a few hours about their precious little sister. Kyle and hunter and Samantha can fuck off. I'll hack into their phones and send them messages from each other Saying to meet up then me,Niall,Joel will go in and get her and then my getaway driver can be my sister Jessica. He's going to put a drugged cloth over her nose and mouth if she won't come willingly and then Joel and Harry will be in the back with her and Niall will be up front with an m24 sniper rifle incase incase we run into any trouble which I doubt we will. Nico could be useful aswell. She could keep Nathan busy ;). Anyway that is my plan and it WILL work.

***Wednesday***
Nathan's POV
Me and the boys have been invited out with Louis,Liam and Nico Friday night and we are deciding whether to go or not. We could because we have left Rosie alone before but something doesn't feel right. I might contact Kyle or Sam see if they can spend the night or I may tell them to go ahead but I'm staying home. I mean Nico's gonna be all over me anyway ugh I don't know what to do. I hear Rosie's alarm go off so I start making her breakfast. Today she can have chocolate chip pancakes.

Rosie's POV
Once my alarm goes off I shoot up. I had already been awake the last half an hour but didn't have to get up so I didn't, I just turned on my tv and cuddled my dragon and unicorn. I put my outfit out yesterday so that saves that issue, I get up and go into my ensuing to brush my teeth and was my face. After-that I chuck on my outfit. I guess you could say ,y outfit today isn't girly but hey my closet isn't all pink and dresses I do have other stuff too and it's fun to change it up a bit ya know. (I can't add the picture because every time I try it kicked me offline and doesn't load so I'll put it at the top of the next chapter which will be her actually school day and stuff)
I walk downstairs and see Nathan in the kitchen making food.  I skip into the kitchen and he hands me a plate and he sits down with his. We eat in silence then He Offers to drop me at school which I accept.