Help Me | Prologue

3 Years Later...

Mateo

"Mateo, come pass the remote!" I heard Dre yelling my name.

"Coming!" I said. I quickly threw on a shirt and ran downstairs. "Where is it-"

"Took you long enough. Pass that shit." He said pointing to the remote.

"B-But it's right next to you-"

"Pass it before I do something." He said giving me a death glare.

I huffed and passed it to him. All of a sudden I felt a sharp sting to my face, sending me down.

"Don't fucking get no attitude. Respect yo' damn owner." He said holding me by the neck.

I nodded and he dropped me. I coughed and he sat back down. "Get the fuck out of my face."

I ran upstairs into my room, locking the door behind me. I slid down the wall in tears. I miss my old life. Where everything was easier.

I miss my brother. I miss him so much. His annoying ass face making me laugh 24/7. Scaring my ass any day of the week.

I miss my boyfriend, Isaiah. I miss everything about him. The things he'd say to me, the way he comforted me. I miss his kisses and hugs and allat. I love and miss him so much.

Why did I have to be taken away from that?

Do they even remember me? I wonder what they're doing now...probably living a better life than mine...

•••

Lmao, yall thought I was finna end Save Me like that?
A HAAA you stupid. Nah, you not.

I tried so hard not to publish this. It was meant to be published next month, buttttt I got too excited.

Antywayss, I honestly didn't want this to go so far as to have a sequel. It was meant to have 10-15 chapters 😭

But then I'm like:

Nahhh, my dumbass made it longer. Can't stop now.

Sooooo, here ya' go.