Help Me | 8

Mateo

I came out of Tay's bathroom after washing and drying my face.

"You good?" I heard Tay from behind me.

I jumped and he laughed. "That's payback for this morning."

I mugged him and pushed past him, walking downstairs.

"Whatchu' mad for?" He asked following me.

"I dunno...you're annoying." I joked around.

"How?"

"Just 5 minutes ago you kept poking me until you got my attention. All you said was hi." I laughed.

He kissed his teeth. "Lies. That hi meant a lot to me. Anyway, listen, how long are you gonna stay here?"

I shot him a confused look, when I started to get really worried inside. "What do you mean? I can't stay here anymore? I'm gonna go back?"

"No! Not that at all! You can stay here...I just wanna know how long. You have no spare clothes, shoes, nothing."

I nodded. I guess he was right. Plus, I had to go back at some point, even if I didn't want to. I'd much rather stay with Taymor. If I stayed any longer, Dre would hurt me even more than he would if I went now. I'd rather go now.

"Yeah, you're right. I should get going. Thanks for letting me stay though." I said walking to the door.

"No, Mateo! Stop," I felt him grab my arm and turn me around.

I bit my lip and looked up at him.

"Don't leave. You don't have to, I wasn't saying that." He said.

I nodded. "I know but...I just gotta go. I'll be back...however I can."

He sighed deeply and let go of my arm. "At least lemme give you my number."

I have him my phone and he put his number in.

I smiled and hugged him. "It's all chill, I'll be back."

"If he hurts you just let me know. I'll murk his ass in 0.2 seconds." He laughed as I chuckled with him.

"Ok."

•••

I walked up to the huge house and took a deep breath, hiding my phone.

I walked inside quietly, trying not to alert anyone that I was inside.

"And where the fuck was you?" I heard a devilish voice. Dre.

"S-Somewhere..." I said quietly.

He walked up to me and grabbed me by my neck. "I can't fucking hear you."

I tried talking but his hand on my neck stopped that.

I tried moving his hand but he punched me. "You don't fucking LEAVE without my permission!"

He dropped me and started dragging by my hair, upstairs into his room.

He locked his door and started beating me, over and over, with his old wire.

The barbed wire.

I screamed each time it struck my body. Over the old wounds, and the fresh ones.

"YOU MY SLUT! YOU BELONG TO ME!" He yelled, stomping on my repeatedly.

I coughed up blood and screamed for help.

He spit on me. Slapped me. Punched me.

After an hour, he finally stopped and left the room with bloody hands.

I laid on his floor crying and shaking, feeling the cold air hit my wounds.

I'll be okay...someday.

•••

Y'all are gonna get very pissed off with me soon in this book. I'm gonna update again, Ian tired.