Help Me | 3

Isaiah

I laid in my bed, staring out the window. I heard a knock at my room door.

"Hay bestfriend!" I heard Mia yell.

I turned my head slowly to her. "Oh...hi."

She kissed her teeth and jumped on my bed right next to me. "Come on! Let's go to the mall or something!"

I didn't feel like talking to anyone so I just laid there. "No."

"Zayaaaa. Please?" She begged. She grabbed my arm and started shaking it.

She started to talk, but I zoned out.

I wonder what Mateo's doing right now, wherever the fuck he is.

Sometimes, I feel like it's my fault why this happened to him. I didn't protect Mateo enough. I should've done more. It is all my fault-

"ISAIAH!" I heard Mia yell.

I snapped my head over to her. "W-What?"

Her face softened and she held my hand. "What's wrong? Is it something I said?"

"Whatchu' mean?"

"Zaya, you cryin'."

I touched underneath my eyes and I felt the tears going down my face. I nervously chuckled and wiped them. "Oh you know...I'm just really hot right now...open the window."

"The window is opened. Idiot."

I kissed my teeth and pushed her. "You're annoying, get out. I want some sleep."

She shrugged. "Ok then. I'll be out all day." She left and I sat up in bed.

"What the fuck should I do now?" I asked myself.

"Come to Cali with me." I heard Ayleo's voice beside me. I jumped and looked beside me, seeing him come out from the sheets.

"Dude what the fuck?!" I yelled. He shrugged. "What?"

"When did you come here?!"

"Well, you went to the bathroom, and I snuck through ya' window, and just covered myself with the sheets."

"Why?! And how come Ian feel you?" I asked.

He shrugged. "You just stupid like that."

I slapped him in the back of his head and he mugged me.

"Don't mug me, you can't come through the front door normally?" I said.

He shrugged and sighed. "Zaya, come on! Let's do something fye! You always slumped up being sad."

I rolled my eyes. "You don't know shit. Leave."

He got up. "You acting like this only affected you. That's my brother who got kidnapped. We been through a lot of shit together."

"Oh please, I bet you faked remembering him just to make him happy."

He gave me the meanest glare. "So I pretended to go all the way back to my parents house asking them about him? I had to fucking force it out of them since they were that disgusted with him. They hated me for wanting to know about my OWN blood. I had to look for fucking birth records and shit. Don't tell me I faked all that bullshit just to make him happy."

I saw that he looked hurt. "Ayleo, I didn't mean-"

"No, shut the fuck up. I'm not tryna be so sad about shit because I'm tryna stay positive that he'll come back. He wouldn't want us being all shitty. But nah, you gotta be the main person to make me feel like I'm nothing to him." He said walking to the door.

"By the way, I took that last pizza from the fridge, I was hungry." He said, finally leaving.

I sighed deeply. "He always taking my damn food."

Maybe I should stop acting like I'm sad and shit. I'm not the only one who's been affected.

•••

So today, me and my friend were arguing about Tay-K. I told him that he's innocent and will stay innocent. So then he's all like:

Nahhhhh he guilty as fuck, he murdered someone bruh, you dumb.

So we had a whole fight about it while everyone around us was like:

Tf they talking bout?

Anyways, I'm late but R.I.P. Tupac-

Nahh, I'm playing, he ain't dead, he in Cuba somewhere. That's why imma find him and stalk him, my husband can't be dead😭❤