Help Me | 19

Isaiah

I sat up, thinking about looking for Dre. "AYLEO?!" I yelled.

"WHAT?!" He yelled back.

"COME HERE!"

"WHY?!"

"I HAVE FOOD TO SHARE!"

I heard heavy footsteps running up the stairs. Then Ayleo busted in. "Hello there. I'd like the food now."

"You get food when you help me find Dre."

He groaned loudly. "How the hell we supposed to find him?"

"I dunno, we can try going where I was before, then following where he ran off." I shrugged.

"Then I get food?" He asked.

"Yes Ayleo. You get your food." I rolled my eyes.

•Blooper Dooper•

We were walking around the ice cream shop where it all happened.

Ayleo pointed straight. "Ok so he ran over there. Over that park. Then just straight."

"So we going straight-"

"We? You mean just me. You still gay." He laughed making me smack the back of his head.

"Stop being so damn childish and let's focus! Mateo could be with him!" I yelled.

He kissed his teeth. "Fine."

We started walking where Ayleo said until we stopped at a few houses.

"Ok, lets knock on all doors, when we find him, we stab him- can you put those away?!" I yelled at Ayleo.

He was eating a pack of fruit snacks. "I'm hungry!"

"YOU ALWAYS FUCKING HUNGRY!" I yelled. He glared at me.

"You just love hurting my feelings don't you?" He looked at me.

I sighed. "I'm sorry. Why are you like this?"

He laughed and shrugged. "You're wasting time. Let's go." He walked to some of the houses knocking on the doors.

I don't know how I put up with him.

"Aye bruh where my brother at?!" I heard him yell.

I ran over to where he was and saw Dre at the door. I pushed him inside and saw bags of weed everywhere.

"I swear I will stab you in the eyeball if you'on tell me where he is!" I screamed.

"D-Dre can I- ISAIAH?!" I heard my baby scream. I turned around and saw Mateo standing there. Bruised, beaten, bloody, confused and everything.

I felt tears coming to my eyes as he ran up and hugged me. I held him tightly in my arms, forgetting about Dre.

"B-Baby...I found you, finally." I cried, keeping him in my arms.

"I-I m-missed you so much." He cried as well.

"Hey bruh this squirrel took my damn fruit snacks so I was fighting for them- MATEO!!" Ayleo yelled. Mateo looked over at him and ran to hug him too.

"I missed you guys so fucking much!!" He yelled.

"I missed my brother man." Ayleo said, turning away from Mateo.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "N-Nothing I'm just...it's very hot in here."

I laughed and wiped my tears. "You're crying."

"Shut the hell up..I-Im not..." he whimpered.

Mateo chuckled quietly and hugged me again. "Wait, where's Dre?"

"Mateo come here, now." I heard Dre. I turned around and he had a gun.

"Bruh why oh so obsessed with my brother-"

He shot at Ayleo, missing and hitting the wall.

Ayleo glared at him. "Dang it was just a question."

"Mateo where you at?" I heard a voice from upstairs. I saw a teenage boy come downstairs. He was light brown with braces. Dre shot at him.

The boy dodged and pulled a gun out, shooting Dre in his arm. He screamed and fell to the ground.

"T-Taymor! G-Go back upstairs-" Mateo said before getting cut off by the boy.

"Nah, bruh, I couldn't stay in ya closet forever. I had to take a piss and I wasn't finna piss on ya shoes. Then I heard screaming and thought you got hurt. So who these people?" He said.

Mateo let go of me. "This is...Isaiah, my boyfriend, and the one with the dreads is Ayleo, my brother."

"Wussup." Taymor said. He looked at me. "So your his boyfriend? That's nice." He said bitterly.

"Why? Who the fuck are you?" I asked.

"OOP SOMEONES DEAD!!" I heard Mia screaming. I looked over at the door which was wide open and saw Mia and Ximena standing there.

"Why are you here?!" Taymor yelled, glaring at Ximena. She looked at him in fear.

"WAIT EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP! MY BRAIN CANT PROCESS THIS ALL AT ONCE!" Ayleo yelled.

We all looked at him.

"First off, Dre's knocked out. Mateo looks half dead. Some thug is yelling at Ximena. Ximena look like she bouta piss her pants. Mia just standing there. And I almost got shot at. Aight. Continue." He said.

"She and her fucking sister killed my mom." Taymor spat.

"I'm sorry she made me!" Ximena cried.

"I don't get what's happening." I said falling on to the couch.

•••

THIS CHAPTER WAS MEANT TO BE LONG AND CONFUSING😐 the rest of the chapters will be long...just to explain things.

That's why chapter 20 is always the explaining chapter.

Bruh can you believe there's only 11 chapters left🤧🙁

Yuuuuhhhhhpppp there's gonna be SOOOOO MUCH DRAMA SO GO ON AND GETCHO TEA☕️☕️