Help Me | 21

Mateo

It was quiet. Too quiet. The tension in the air was thick as hell. Shidd I think someone finna swing if Ion say nun.

Taymor was glaring at Isaiah with so much hatred, and Isaiah was doing the same thing to Taymor.

"So uh...how old are you?" I heard Mia ask me.

"21." Tay and Isaiah said at the same time. They looked back at each other and just glared.

"What they said." I told her.

"Ok, I can't sit here in silence, we should start talking." I said.

Everyone looked at me. "We're gonna have a Lil therapy session, and no one's gonna interrupt-"

"Tell yo' boyfriend to stop mugging me then." Tay cut me off.

"Didn't I say not to interrupt-"

"Ain't nobody mugging yo' fugly deformed monkey lookin' ass." Isaiah said, cutting me off.

"Stop cutting me off-"

"I will glock you in yo' damn eyeball, you wanna go?!" Tay yelled, standing up.

I stood up as well. "SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Once it got quiet, I started talking again. "Bruh I swear if someone interrupts me again Imma rip off they ballsacks!" I paused to take a breath. "Now, Tay, sit down and shut up, you ain't gone glock nobody."

"Aight, bet." He said.

I glared at him and he got the message to stop.

"So who wanna talk first?" I asked.

"Me." The girl Ximena said.

(Not relevant at all but I just noticed there's like 6 more chapters to this book😬 bruh Ian even ready)

Ximena turned to Tay. "Ok, I'm pretty sure you know about Brianna, your girl, and my twin sister. She loved you but you wanted some space and I get that, but she was crazy. She wanted you but you wouldn't listen, so she decided to get all retarded and threaten to kill your mom. So then she dragged me into this and told me to kill your mom. I said I didn't want to but then she dragged-"

"How long is this damn story? Cause I honestly don't feel like listening to yo' crusty voice." Taymor interrupted her.

I smacked the back of his head. "Shut da' hell up and listen."

"Anyways, She said I could either kill your mom, or our mom. She hates our family so she wouldn't care. She didn't wanna do it cause she'd blame me for the whole thing. Trust me I never wanted to kill your mom but I didn't want my mother to die either. I didn't want any of this to happen so I just kept quiet like I always do." She said, looking in Tay's eyes.

"I'm completely sorry for everything that's happened, believe me."

I looked over at Taymor who looked down. "Whatever."

"He kinda forgives you." I told her. She smiled and nodded.

"Anyways, who else wanna clear anything up?" I said.

"How you know him?" Isaiah spoke up.

"Oop it's finna get good, Mia where my food at?" Ayleo said, nudging Mia.

She took some chips from behind her and they started eating.

"W-Well, I was running from Dre and I went to a house and that house turned out to be his. So then-"

"But why his house?" Isaiah had an annoyed look on his face.

"Does it matter? Stop being a bum and care for his safety. He lucky I even opened the damn door." Tay growled.

"Whatchu' tryna say?" Isaiah said, getting more mad.

"ANYWAYS! Like I was saying, I spent the night at his and we just hung out all the time since then." I said, trying to stop them.

"How come you chose this rat? Why not a white guy named John?" Isaiah rolled his eyes.

"Why he gotta choose a hoe boyfriend like you? Why not a Spanish guy named Juan?" Tay glared at him.

"I will choke yo' ass-"

"Not before I choke you first!" Tay interrupted him.

"Can y'all not! It's mad childish and annoying. Y'all needa grow up bruh cause y'all pissing me off!" I yelled, walking out and into the kitchen.

As I was in the kitchen cooling off, my mind wandered to Taymor. I slowly started to smile at just the thought of him. How cute he gets when he's mad. How adorable his smile is. How defensive he gets.

Then I realized that I was slowly starting to love him.

•••

More updates...coming soon...while I'm hiding from a spider in my room...while eating Mac & cheese🙂