Help Me | 18

Mateo

I woke up with the worst headache ever. I also wasn't even home. Home! Shit! Dre's gonna shoot me. I'll just need to sneak in.

And on top of that I'm in the bed with someone I don't even know. I turned around and noticed Taymor sleeping peacefully right next to me.

I screamed, waking him up, so he screamed too. We both sat up after screaming, then noticed we were naked.

I screamed again, causing him to scream.

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!" Tay screamed.

"CAUSE WE'RE NAKED!" I yelled back.

We kept screaming until someone came into the room. "Aye, I'm finna throw up in the bathroom, and I like throwing up in peace and quiet, so shut the hell up. Thanks." He stumbled over to the bathroom and locked the door.

I ignored him and looked over at Taymor who was just as confused as I was. "Do you think we had...you know...sex?"

"Gee I dunno. We're naked in the same bed and we got drunk last night. Nah we didn't have sex." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "No one asked for your sass."

"Wait!" He yelled. "How you gone get back home?"

I shrugged and groaned. "I'm not sure-"

"Wait, just come with me again." He said, laying back down.

"No, you brought me here now I wanna go home." I said.

"Bruh, you're too damn scared to go out anymore. The only reason I brought you here was loosen up cause you bout boring as hell." He kissed his teeth.

He's right. I was so much more fun before. When I was with Isaiah-

Ohmygoshhhhhh. I just cheated on Isaiah. I'm a thot.

I started crying silently and Tay looked over at me. "What's wrong?"

"I-I just cheated on him..." I cried.

He sat up, coming over to hug me. "Who? Darquan? He deserve that. I thought y'all wasn't even together-"

"NO! IM TALKING ABOUT ISAIAH!" I yelled at him.

"SHUT THE HELL UP IM NOT DONE IN HERE!" They guy from the bathroom yelled.

Taymor rolled his eyes and moved back. "No one asked for your sass." He mumbled.

I looked over at him with tears streaming down my face. "That's my line."

He rolled his eyes and stood up, with his dick hanging out. "Bipolar much?"

He started to put his clothes on as I couldn't help but stare at his huge member. I started to remember everything that happened last night. It gave me a terrible headache.

"There's more things to look at than this you know." He smirked.

"Shut up and leave me alone. I'm in a mood." I said getting up, but falling down as soon as I did.

I groaned. "What the hell did you do to me?"

He started to laugh. He kept laughing and laughing. "I'm just that good. Had you screaming: 'YES DADDY! HARDER!'"

I glared at him. "Come help me before I chop it off."

"If you said it nicer maybe I would have done that." He stood there, staring down at me.

"I'm sorry. Taymor, please help me." I said.

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure who Taymor is. I believe it's...daddy."

"No. No. I'm definitely NOT calling you-"

"You did it last night tho." He started to laugh.

(He didn't call him that but I forgot to put it in so let's pretend you know.)

"No. You're name is Taymor." I said seriously.

"Fine. Then stay there." He said walking to the door, leaving me naked and on the floor.

I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes. "Daddy...come help me please."

He turned around and came to lift me up. I saw him snickering so I slapped him.

"You mean." He glared at me. I laughed. "I know."

•••

Hooooowwwwww was that 👀
Y'all are gonna love chapter 19. Maybe. I dunno.