Help Me | 25

Mateo

I gulped. "What do I think of you?"

He nodded. He was definitely being serious. "Just tell me what's on ya' mind about me."

"I-I...well," My breathing became hard. I didn't know how to answer him.

Well, being honest here, I really like him, when I shouldn't. He's cute, funny, caring, intimidating, and just fun to be around. Of course I like him, but I have a boyfriend who I have strong feelings about. Isaiah is everything to me, so I'm not gonna throw that away over some guy I met just a few months ago.

"Well, despite the fact that we slept together, I just think of you as a friend. I don't wanna be more than that." Lmao lies.

"So everything that happened that night meant nothing to you? I'm not even asking you to cheat on him I just wanna know if you even felt anything." He said. There was so much confusion and hurt in his eyes.

Of course it meant something to me. "No, I'm sorry...I just can't be doing this while I have Isaiah."

It got quiet for a long time. I knew I was hurting him. I was crushing him. I didn't want to, but I thought it was the right thing to do.

"I-I...I don't want to be with you." I said, closing my eyes.

I didn't wanna see his face. I knew he felt so broke inside, and it was because of me.

I opened my eyes and I saw Taymor let go of my hand and turn away from me. He let out a tear.

"N-No, Tay, please don't take it the wrong-"

He walked out the room before I could even finish my sentence.

I sighed loudly, hearing my voice get a little higher. I was about to cry.

I got into my bed and covered my entire body with my sheets, then I just started to cry. I just laid there and cried my eyes out.

Everything I said was a complete lie. I really liked Taymor, but at the same time, I shouldn't be thinking of him like that, that's why I told him I don't like him. I just didn't wanna ruin our friendship we had. Clearly I just did.

As I laid there crying, I just felt like talking to someone. Just letting them hug me and we could just talk about this situation.

"AYLEOO!" I screamed.

"YEA?!"

"COME HERE!!"

"WAIT...IM EATING A DONUT!"

I sighed. "BRING THE DONUT WITH YOU, FOOL!"

"CAN YALL SHUT THE HELL UP?!" I heard Isaiah.

"MIND YO BUSINESS!" I yelled back.

Soon, Ayleo came up the stairs and into my room.

"Whatchu want?" He said, walking over.

"Let's have a brother to brother conversation." I said, moving over in my bed so he could sit next to me.

"Aight, lets go."

"Before I say anything, you cannot say ANYTHING to NOBODY!" I grabbed him by the neck tightly. He looked at me in fear.

"Ohhhh Lord let me go I'm bouta die! Witcho' damn hulk hands!" He coughed.

I let him go and he grabbed his neck. "Do you not see how skinny I am?! Is you tryna Kill me?"

"No one cares. Now listen. I slept with Taymor-"

"You What?!" I turned around and saw Isaiah at the doorway.

•••

Hehe...I was waiting for that to happen 🙃