Help Me | 6

Mateo

I woke up hearing some nice ass music playing. Like, trap music. Then I heard someone rapping.

I got up and looked around. I wasn't in my room- oh right. I'm at Tay's house.

I walked down the upstairs hall, hearing the music get louder. "Tay?" I yelled.

I kept walking until I got to a room. I opened it up a little and saw Taymor on his phone, sitting on his bed with a loud ass speaker.

Whoever was rapping sounded good as hell.

"Tay!" I yelled. He didn't hear me.

"TAYMOR!" I yelled louder. He jumped up and I laughed.

He turned down the music and motioned for me to come in.

"Hey Mateo, so last night, after you went upstairs, someone came knocking- nah. The nigga was banging, beating my damn door down. Anyway, he said he was looking for you. He was with this buff ass dude." He said.

My eyes widened. "What did you say? Did you say anything? Oh god he's gonna hurt me again. Please don't send me back-"

"Nah. All I said was that I saw you running down the street and back where you came from. They didn't believe me and one of them shoved me. So I pulled out my gun and they just mugged me and walked away. Who the fuck is they?"

"My uh..."

Do I say he's my boyfriend? My abusive boyfriend? My ex? What if this Taymor person works for him, and he's testing me to see what I'll say-

"Your what?" Tay asked.

"M-My..uhm..m-my ex boyfriend." I said. I looked up and Tay nodded. "He looks disturbed."

I started laughing. "Like how?"

"Messed up. Like, fucked up in the head. He has mental issues. I saw some type of shot in his eyes. Why the tuck did you date him?"

I sighed loudly.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want-"

"Nah. I'll say. It really wasn't my choice." I shrugged.

Tay furrowed his eyebrows. "Not ya' choice?"

"I used to date him before. He was so nice and caring and kind to me. Then he started beating me. For 2 years. One of his friends saw me and helped me. Then he became my boyfriend. So basically the abusive one got jealous and started to kidnap me and just manipulate me."

I took a breath before continuing.

"He used torture items to punish me." I lifted my shirt to show all the marks, which were still there. "This letter, was burned into my skin. He means that he owns me." I fixed my shirt and felt my eyes well up with tears.

"One day he said that he needed some time to think about what he did to me. He said he was sorry. I felt like it was somewhat true. Until he kidnapped me again and brought me here. Which was three years ago. Yea, he still beats me. He never let's me out of the house."

I wiped some tears that were falling. "Everyday, I wonder how my brother or my boyfriend are doing. If they're even looking for me. They m-must've forgotten me...I'm sorry, I can't continue,"

I felt Tay hug me as I cried in his chest.

"Aye, stop crying. You gone make me cry." He said, smiling.

I chuckled and he shook his head. "What's this fugly hoes name anyway?"

"It's Dre."

"Like Dr. Dre? Isn't that nigga older than 50?!"

I laughed. "No...that's gross."

"Where he stay? I just wanna have a little conversation. Might even bring my choppa bro."

I pushed Tay as he chuckled. "Aight, all jokes aside, I'm forreal about bringing it, Ian about to play like that."

"No, please don't. He got guys everywhere." I said.

"I got guns everywhere!" He said.

"Don't use 'em." I threatened.

He kissed his teeth and got up. "Aight, but you seriously gone show me where he at, I'll come with you."

Was I seriously about to risk another person getting involved with my mess? Nope.

"Nope. Not today, not ever. You not getting involved."

•••

Hey yall👋🏾guess who's doing a ton of homework?

Me🙂