Help Me | 4

Mateo

I sat in my room thinking of ways to escape while Dre was out.

I know, not the smartest idea, ever since I was kidnapped, I haven't had one good idea since.

I found out that we're in Sacramento. In some rich area. Our house is huge, which I'm not that crazy about.

It has a movie room, an indoor basketball court, and some other good stuff.

But of course, I have to ask to use them all. If I dont, I get beat.

Dre is fucking mentally ill. He's always been, but now, I feel like he's way more disabled then before.

He uses hot knives to "discipline" me. He burns and cut me at the same time.

"Hey Mateo." I heard Trevor say, at my door. He's one of Dre's friends who's apparently supposed to watch me and make sure I don't do any shady shit.

I kinda always like Trevor more than the rest. He gives me a break. We ain't close friends but he's pretty chill.

"Oh, hey Trevor..."

"You can go you know." He said.

"Go? Go where?"

"Go out. Dre ain't here, he not coming back till like night. So go. Ian gone say anything." He said.

I smiled, but then my smile dropped. "Won't he find out-"

"I deal with it. You look bored, so you know...go out and do something. Here." He said pulling something out.

It was a phone.

"You can keep it, as long as you don't get caught with it." He said as I smiled again.

"Mane, forreal? What I do to deserve this?"

"Dre is a crazy bitch. I'm fake as fuck to him, but his dumbass ain't even know. So...go on." He laughed.

I laughed to and went to hug him. "Thanks bruh."

"It's good. You short as fuck."

"And you a damn skyscraper." I laughed as he laughed with me.

•••

I was at the park, just sitting on the bench with my phone, watching all the little children play around and such.

The outside was way more beautiful than I thought. All I got were just glimpses of what out here looked like through my window. I wasn't allowed outside.

I smiled, seeing the little kids play tag and run around. They looked so happy. Far from what I feel.

Depressed, hurt, tired. Basically everything bad. I have no freedom. Apart from now, which I'm so thankful for.

I yawned and felt my eyes close. I quickly snapped them open, realizing I was about to fall asleep. I'll just stay here for a few minutes and rest my eyes.

6 hours later...

"Um sir...sir...wake up." I heard a voice.

I looked up and saw a random dude. "Um...hi?"

"Yeah...you uh, you fell asleep here. It's basically night right now." He said making my eyes widen.

"How long was I out?"

"About 6 hours."

Shit, Dre is probably home. How in the fuck am I supposed to get in-

"I think that man right there is looking for you." He said, making me turn around.

I saw Dre and one of his friends pointing at me and running towards me.

I got up quickly and started to run.

"Wow! No thank you for waking you up?! Dick!" I jeard that guy yell.

I rolled my eyes and continued running. I heard Dre screaming my name behind me.

I ended up somewhere I didn't know of. I didn't hear Dre, but I was still gonna be cautious.

There were many houses in this area. Maybe someone can help me.

I ran to a random door and started beating on it.

The door opened and I saw a light brown skin guy, who looked about my age.

"My nigga I said I'd have the money by- oh uh...who is you?" He asked.

"I have no time to say but I really need your help. Can you let me in?" I said frantically looking behind me.

I heard Dre yell again and I flinched. The dude shrugged and let me in.

He shut the door and I started pacing the room.

"Uh...you gonna tell me wussup?" The guy said.

I stopped and nodded. "Oh, sorry. I'll be gone the next morning, I just need a place to stay for now. I can't go back there with him right now..."

"Hold up, him? Fuck you talking bout?"

I calmed down a bit. "Ok, I'm in a relationship. I guess he kinda...I dunno...hits me?"

More like stabs me.

"And I'm not allowed outside, now he's looking for me. I'll deal with him in the morning I just need to stay here for a bit." I said feeling scared.

"Ok, man just chill. I got a guest room, you can stay there." He said.

I smiled. "Thanks."

He pulled out his phone and started texting someone I guess. I took some time to study him.

He had full pink lips, and dark brown eyes, that just made me feel so intimidated and overwhelmed.

"So what's ya' name?" He asked looking up.

"M-Mateo.."

He nodded. "I'm Taymor. Don't call me that tho, Tay is fine. By the way, I was just texting my friend who's gone stop by to drop something off. You need anything?"

"Nah, but thanks."

He smiled. "It's gucci."

•••

Long chapter since I felt like a dick for not updating.