Help Me | 7

Isaiah

I was in the kitchen getting some cereal, when I heard someone come in.

"Wussup nigga." I heard Ayleo's voice.

"I'm still mad at you." I said seriously.

"Nigga you kinda deserved that shit. Talking bout I faked loving my brother. That shot hurt my damn heart. So I hurt yo' body."

I kinda did, but come on. Spiders?! This nigga tripping.

"Aight. I guess I did, but why spiders?" I asked.

"You hurt me. I was hella angry that day so I stormed out and went home, then I started crying because I miss Mateo, then I started planning Dre's death. Then I decided to forgive you."

I started to feel guilty. "I'm sorry mane. I was just mad."

"You don't think I was mad?! Do you not know what it's like to lose a sibling like that?" He yelled.

"Obviously! Do you not remember Mila?! Or are you just retarded?" I accidentally said.

"See, I struck a nerve, just like you did to me." He said cooling down.

"I didn't know you felt that way bro. My bad." I said.

"It's good, lets just chill out." He took a breath. "By the way, you didn't want that piece of cake in the fridge right?"

I mugged him. "Did you eat it?"

"Nahhh...bro I wouldn't do you like that..."

"Aight, good, because I need that. It's for Mia. She asked me to keep it in the fridge so when she comes back she can have it."

He looked around and nodded. "Yup. It's safe...in the fridge...not in my belly at all."

"Nigga wussup with you always eating my damn food?! You don't got your own food?!"

"I do! Then I eat it all."

"So why are you not fat?"

"I dunno wanna ask my stomach why it ain't growing?" He said lifting his shirt.

I kissed my teeth and looked away.

(Fr my friends can eat 2000 pounds of food and stay looking like a twig, but if I breathe around chocolate I look like a whale)

"Anyway remember when you said we was gonna go to cali?"

"Yuh, you wanna go? They got this one store that sells cookie dough mixed with marshmallows from Germany. So I want it."

"Nigga you greedy." I laughed. "But aight. When we going?"

"Next week."

"Which part of Cali?"

"Sacramento. I think...yuh, it's Sacramento."

I nodded and got outta bed. "Come on bro."

"Where we going?"

"I'm gonna buy you your own food my nigga. And ask yo' doctor why you a stick." I laughed.

•••

This is short...I know😐