Help Me | 12

Mateo

I laid on my side, in my bed, crying. I felt so helpless. I couldn't do anything. Seriously he tied my hands up. I kicked him once and he started beating me.

So of course, I'm bloody and bruised. Everywhere.

I heard something thump in my room and I jumped up, before wincing in pain.

"W-Who is th- Taymor?!" I slightly yelled.

"Be quiet!" He whispered.

"Why are you here? Leave! You can't-"

"Mateo, just be quiet. I'm just checking up on you." Tay said, making me blush a little.

"W-Well...thanks, b-but you can't be here." I said, in a shaky tone.

He came over to me. "Why not? And what's that?"

He grabbed my hand and a whimpered. Slowly, he started noticing the many cuts and bruises going around and up my arm.

I snatched my hand away before he could say anything. "Okay, stop."

"Why didn't you say any-"

"Thanks for coming, but I just...just go now, please." I said, wrapping my sheets closer to my body.

"No, you're coming with me, now." He said snatching the sheets from me.

"Tay stop!" I whined.

He noticed my body, and how damaged it was.

"Mateo...what the fuck- no bruh, in serious you're coming now."

I whined and kissed my teeth. I really want to. I just don't wanna face the consequences.

He came up to me and grabbed me, pulling me out my bed. Luckily, I had my boxers on.

"No, I can't go-" I was cut off by my door swinging open.

I saw Dre staring at me with the most evil look in his eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" He turned to Tay.

"I'm uh...his...son?" Tay blurted out.

"Nigga don't play with me!" Dre said, walking up to punch me.

Tay went to punch him, making him fall unconscious. "I advise you not to touch my dad bro."

I chuckled and Tay grabbed the bag he brought, filling it with my clothes and shoes.

He grabbed my hand and we ran out my house, to his.

•••

We were in Tay's room, listening to music.

"Can I go-"

"Nope." He cut me off.

"You didn't even hear what I was about to ask." I said, pouting.

He shrugged. "Ion care. I honestly don't trust you."

"I just wanna go to the store to get something to snack on." I said.

"Hell nah! Plus there's Doritos downstairs. Think you that slick?" He said making me sigh.

"How come I can't go nowhere?"

"If you going then I'm coming." He said standing up.

I smiled, but I tried to hide it. "Fine."

•••

"Oh snap look there's twinkies right here bro!" Taymor yelled.

I laughed. "Shush! You're so loud."

"Suck my balls. Now hurry up and pick something." He said, grabbing the twinkies and  sprite.

I picked up some Oreos and sprite, and we went to pay for them.

As we walked outside, I saw some multi colored dreads, which reminded me so much of Ayleo.

I had to stare at them for a second before squinting my eyes. "Is that..."

"Who?" Tay asked.

I was about to run up to that person, but then I saw an afro which had light blonde tips.

"Oh my god...what if"

"I'm so confused right now, help me." Tay said looking in the direction I was looking in.

"My boyfriend and...my brother!" I yelled about to run.

"Hold on! This is California. Anyone with the same features could be here. Are you sure it's them?" He asked, pulling me back.

I looked one more time and they were gone.

I sighed deeply. "Okay, lets go. Maybe I've been here too long, I'm imagining them maybe."

He hugged me and nodded. "I'm sorry, you'll find them soon."

"Define soon." I joked. He laughed and we started walking back to his house.

•••

Some of you might be mad now, and later on. Sooooooodokdkdkdodnbf don't say I didn't warn you.