Help Me | 26

Isaiah

I know I didn't hear him just say that. He slept with Taymor. My baby slept with someone else.

"Isaiah no, wait-"

"Why?" I simply said. Just to say that I was hurt, wasn't enough. He at least could've told me.

"I-I...he...he forced himself on me..." He spat out, looking nervous. I suddenly felt rage inside me. I was seriously about to murder Taymor.

I stormed out of the room and went downstairs. I saw Tay on his phone on the couch. He got up and that's when I grabbed him tightly by the neck, and slammed him up against the wall. The whole house shook from that force.

I saw Mia and Ximena run up to me. "Put him down, Isaiah! What the hell are you doing?!" Ximena screamed, trying to move my hands, I pushed her down and continued to choke him.

His face started getting pale, he was loosing consciousness. He tried so hard to punch me, but ge was loosing energy as well.

Ayleo and Mateo ran down the stairs as well.

"Ooh see, this is where I go into the kitchen to worry about food..." Ayleo said.

"No! Help me!" Mateo yelled at him.

"Nah bruh, you brought this on yo' self." He walked away.

"Isaiah, put him down now!" He yelled at me.

I focused on Taymor. "Tell me it wasn't you." I said to him.

He started coughing. "W-What are you t-talking-"

I slammed him back into the wall. This time, it caused a big hole in the wall.

"Isaiah STOP!" Mia screamed.

"YOU FUCKING FORCED YOURSELF ON HIM!" I screamed in his face.

"Isaiah please! You're scaring me!" I heard Mateo's voice.

"W-Who?" I could tell he was close to fainting.

"MATEO!" I punched him in the face as hard as I could, and let him drop to the floor.

Mateo

The whole room was silent as Isaiah walked out of the house, slamming the door.

I knew I lied. He never forced himself on me. I forced myself on him. I wanted him to be with me. Since I didn't feel like telling him the truth, I lied. Terrible decision.

I went up to Taymor who was slowly regaining his breath. I knelt down and stroked his cheek. "I-Im sorry..."

He swatted my hand from his now swollen face. "Y-You lied to him?"

I felt horrible. I was selfish and I hate myself for it. I felt like crying all over again.

"Mateo, what's going on?" Mia asked sympathetically.

"Bruh, put two and two together. Obviously they did some kinky shit together which was Mateo's fault then Isaiah found out and Teo lied saying it was Taymor's fault. This ain't rocket science, retard." Ayleo rolled his eyes at Mia.

She threw a pillow at him. "Go eat a duck."

"Go eat horse balls!"

"You eat horse balls!"

They started arguing and Ximena came over to me. "You want me to take him?"

I looked at Taymor who looked back at me. My heart was filled with sadness and pain. His heart was probably filled with hurt, betrayal, basically everything bad.

"He doesn't wanna be near me..." I told her. She nodded. "I'm sorry this had to happen" a tear ran down my face.

He didn't care. "Leave." He said quietly.

I nodded and walked up to my room. I slammed the door and just sat there crying. This whole thing is my fault. Everything is my fault.

•••

AYOOO WUSSUP I'M HAPPY ASFFF CAUSE IMMA GET GET A TAY-K SHIRTT!!

aaaanddddd I can't end this book at chapter 30 causeee there's A LOT that I gotta finish explaining and if if end it at 30 IT'S GONNA LOOK SHITTY AND I WANT A NICE NON SHITTY BOOK:)