Help Me | 27

Mateo - A week later

I couldn't stay thinking about what I did. I felt so guilty. Tay wouldn't talk to me, I have no idea where Isaiah was, Dre is gone, and I'm just here...being all quiet and sad.

I heard a knock at the door. I was thinking it was either Tay or Isaiah, so I jumped up.

"C-Come in!" I said. Ayleo was at the door with the most goofy smile on his face.

I had to laugh at him. He walked in and sat next to me. "So what's gucci?"

"Ughh...kill me now." I groaned.

"Nah bruh, you ain't leaving me."

"But I wanna leave. I hate everything, and everything hates me."

"Just go talk to them." He shrugged.

I started laughing. "You're funny, no."

"Why not?"

"They both hate me."

Ayleo rolled his eyes. "Isaiah don't hate you, and Tay...I think he hates you."

"And if we all talk about it, Isaiah gone hate me for lying and sleeping with Taymor, and Tay just gone hate me for lying period. He already hated me before this happened anyway."

Ayleo twisted his face up. "Whatchu' mean?"

"Well, I told him I want nothing to do with him and that I felt nothing when he had sex, which is a big ole lie."

It was quiet for a good minute, then Ayleo smirked. He was planning something.

"Whatcha' thinking bout?" I asked him.

He got up and shrugged. "Don't follow me."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't have the strength to do that anyways."

He left the room and I laid down on my bed closing my eyes.

"Nah! I don't wanna go! Lemme go you tall bit-" I heard a slap.

"Now you gone walk ya' lil thug ass up in there and talk cause yall gotta settle some stuff." I heard Ayleo's voice.

I heard my door lock and I sat up in bed, seeing Tay in my room.

"Look, ion wanna be in here so Imma leave, I'm not in the mood, so don't get no fast ideas-"

"No wait! I really do need to talk to you."

He sighed loudly and looked me dead in the eyes. "Talk."

I took a deep breath. "Everything I said a few days ago, I didn't mean it. I do like you, and I do feel some type of connection between us. I honestly felt something that night we had sex and I genuinely want it to happen again." I paused, to look at his face.

He was shocked but he looked almost annoyed.

"I-Im really sorry about...a-about lying. I-I was nervous...I should've been honest but I was selfish and...j-just please forgive me, Taymor."

"I feel like I shouldn't believe you. I mean, you have a boyfriend, people who come and look out for you, a loving brother, and then I just come and mess up everything. I'm not perfect at all, I have no one. I was stupid to try and mess up your relationship, now I'm feeling like you just said all that to make me happy."

I sobbed lowly. "Stop Tay...I'm serious about everything I said-"

"No! Stop leading me on! If you don't want me just say it forreal."

"That's the problem I like both of you guys!"

"Well you can't do that can you? Just pick Isaiah and get it over with." He left my room, leaving me standing there like a fool.

•••

SOOO YALLL I wanna make another book andddd it's a bxb of TayK and YBN Nahmir...should I make it?

Imma make it and see how it goes from there.