Another Night Fury | Chapter 1

(Just Fixed Grammar - Oct 9)

You had been on your perch within the Dragon Sanctuary, your bright blue eyes watching the dragons flying and playing with one another. Glancing around you saw CloudJumper attach himself the roof, Valka followed before climbing onto him then staring at the small entrance. A small and loud noise emitted from your throat, she looked towards you before she placed a finger on her mouth, then looked back to the entrance. A young man, most likely 20 or so, walked in. His jaw-dropping at the environment. He was followed by a..Night Fury?! You jumped to your paws but still, you remained on your ledge. The night fury wore a leather saddle, a bright red cloth attached to their tail. 'Strange, why is it wearing a saddle and cloth on his tail?' you questioned. You watched as Valka began speaking with the man, and the night fury is 'harassed' by the other dragons. You chuckled in your dragonly manner as you watched the Night Fury rear be lifted by a dragon before they 'barked' at the dragons to back off. Valka walked towards the night fury before gesturing towards your ledge. You tilted your head, 'Wait did she want me other there?' You walked forwards into the light, your bright aquamarine eyes looked like they where glowing. You saw the Night Fury stand on its hind legs, then begin calling out to you. Hiccup just stared as you leaped from the ledge. The all too familiar noise that a Night Fury made when they were picking up speed slightly echoed in the cave as you flung your wings open, sending your skywards. You flew pass the large ledge that they sat on. Looking back you saw the Night Fury standing at the edge of the ledge, still interested in you, they had their paws on the edge as they flapped their wings trying to fly. Circling around, you flew back to your ledge, walking to the edge of it you used your plasma breathe they heat and charred the ground before you laid down, your long snow-white tail hanging off the edge. They had begun pacing along the edge of the large ledge he was on, their attention focused on you, trying to get your attention. You let out a sigh, as you yawned, turning you noticed your Alpha blow a cloud of snow/ice at the male. You notice that Valka looked a lot like him, putting two and two together you realized that that man was most likely her son, from twenty years past. You were about to drift into a nap before saw your Alpha getting up and walking towards a large break in the ice. You shot up, 'feeding time' the words rang through your mind. Springing upwards, you flew out. Your wing webbing a very light ice blue, you stopped above a large water source in-between large sheets of ice. You noticed the Night Fury and CloudJumper fly towards you, keeping your calm you hovered there as they approached. "W-Wow! I've never seen a White Night Fury before, looks like we got lucky huh bud." The male said as he rubbed the Night Fury's head. The Night Fury acknowledged him but, they never broke eye contact. It was like they were studying you, you could tell their size (In this universe females are larger than males) since they were much smaller than you, that they were a male. Probably why he was so interested in you, that or he was just a weird goofball of a dragon. You didn't stay their long as the Alpha had thrown thousands of fish into the air, you dove and flew across the sky. Gathering as much fish as you could, you then noticed that the Night Fury had a mouthful of fish. You emitted what sounded like a laugh from your throat, this Night Fury was just silly. You landed on a nearby snowbank, you didn't really land it was more of a roll. You blended into spectacularly, the only give away was your glowing bright blue eyes. Looking up you were greeted with a Night Fury's glowing green eyes. In shock, you let out a small distress noise as you burrowed into the snow. You saw the Night fury look into your small burrow, "Ah Toothless leave her alone, don't want to scare here right?" Said a young male voice, "That is right Hiccup, she was never good with new people." Valka said in a playful tone as they then proceeded to talk about some map.

A/N: Hopefully this pleases all because I am.