A New Alpha | Chapter 4

(Fixed Grammar - Oct 9)

You had been preparing for the blast that never came, but you heard the sound of the blast, why hadn't it hit? Opening your eyes you realized what happen, the larger Viking had for some dumb reason had jumped in front of you. Maybe he hadn't seen you since your snow white scales against real snow was the perfect camouflage. You tilted your head when you saw Hiccup run to the Vikings side, Valka and the other Viking soon followed. Hiccup was crying on the Vikings chest. You watched as Toothless shook his head, his eyes returning to their large rounded state. Toothless questioned, "W-what did I do?" as he stepped towards the large Viking. You shot forwards, over the Vikings, trying to bite at him, "You, killed him I think." You growled, your back arched upwards slightly, your bright blue eyes almost glowing against the snow. But, you felt something calling you. Ignoring it, you watched as Toothless was shoved away by Hiccup. No longer being able to ignore the call you started into a sprint, opening your wings you took to the sky. You couldn't really see anything because everything was just a red blur, but you did remember hearing Toothless yelling out as he 'flew'. You turned your head, you were shocked to see the midnight black night fury be ridden by who you presumed was Drago. After what seemed to be an eternity of flying you heard the bewilderbeast climb the small island which you presumed to be the island called Berk. Everything was red and blurry made your eyes feel unnaturally dry, you heard people yells and screams but you couldn't do anything. You sat hovered there as this commotion happened, that's when you heard the all too familiar screeches of Scuttleclaws. Of course, you couldn't move but, something kept telling you to try. Out of nowhere, you heard a loud victory roar that you presumed to be Toothless. One thing leading to another you hear what seems to be Ice shattering before a loud and proud dragon roared, "I'm challenging you for Alpha!" You connected the dots, what conclusion you came to was just puzzling. 'Was Toothless challenging the Alpha?' You thought as you heard Toothless fire rounds of plasma off. Each time your vision cleared slightly, that was until you nearly fell out of the sky, you weren't under the Alphas control. You immediately flew towards Toothless, you even fired off rounds helping him out. Each hit freed more and more dragons until the 'Alpha' had no more. Hiccup began talking about Dragons trust. You tuned him out, you looked towards Toothless, his spinal fins glowed neon blue along with the outer sides of his nose. Wow, maybe he was more than a goofball, he's a mega goofball. He roared one more time saying, "Fire!" Gathering a large amount of plasma within your mouth you shot, along with the thousands of other dragons. Toothless looked like an Alpha, he had (from the short time you had met him) looked courageous, powerful, kind, and most importantly he was an amazing friend. You roared gleefully as you watched the Bewilderbeast sink back into the ocean, missing a tusk. It had fallen off when you and Toothless shot plasma at it. Drago yelled as he was drug into the sea since he was on the fallen alpha when it sunk into the ocean. You landed, a dragon smile appeared before you bowed, lowering your head kindly. Toothless question it before he noticed the other dragons begin bowing, "To our new Alpha." You said, roaring towards the cloudy blue sky. He joined you, along with the other dragons.