Confused | Chapter 8

(Fixed Grammar - Oct 9)

 As you were flying so many thoughts raced through your as you flew in the clouds. You saw a few Scauldrens gliding across the ocean top then diving down, disappearing into the deep blue sea.  You glided in the clouds, the cold mist soothing your scales. Your wound didn't hurt as much as it did, the medicine Hiccup put onto your broken scales was helping a lot. Looking down you saw a group of Thunder Drums breaching the surface of the water, you spun slightly as to remove the water from your self. Closing your wings you dove, picking up speed and getting closer to the water's surface you opened your wings, taking you speeding over the surface of the water.  As you were speeding over the waters top you saw Toothless and Hiccup sitting on a rock ledge along with a girl and a Deadly Natter. You focused back on your flight, you let out a sigh as you flew upwards, creating a large loop. Toothless looked your direction as you came to the top of the loop, looking down you saw him smiling.  Tilting your wings you spun downwards as you lunged into the sea, your white scales disappearing under the deep blue ocean. Reappearing you breached the waters surface a mouthful a fish as your rewards. Swimming to the nearest ledge you began to climb. You resided on a grass rock pillar not too far from Toothless and his friends. You were sorting your fish when you felt the pilar shake. Standing up you looked over the edge, Toothless came to say hello. "Heya." He said eyeing one of your fish, you covered your fish. "Hi, what brings you over?" You asked as you ate one of your fish. "Are you uh..doing well?" He questioned, laying down. "Fine, can you thank your...rider." You say, forcing yourself to say rider as if it was normal. "I will. May I -" "yes you can have a fish." You say cutting him off and pushing him a fish. He ate the fish within  couple bits, licking his mouth afterward "Thanks, you know I want you to now that you-" "Do you hear that?" You said cutting him off, focusing on a different noise that rang in your ears. What sounded like a whispering death but it was deeper and hollow sounding like it was calling out looking for a fight. "Yeah, I do." He said as you flicked your head around, trying to gain a better estimate of the distance between you and whatever it was. Toothless had already glided over to the rock with Hiccup, trying to get Hiccup to get on. You took a leap and began you ascend towards the clear sky, You heard Toothless and the Deadly Natter roar as they began following you.

(OKAY IDEA POPPED INTO MY HEAD IF YOU WANNA BE PUT INTO THE STORY PUT YOUR OC DOWN BELOW! MAKE SURE TO MAKE EVERYTHING CLEAR!!

EXAMPLE:   Full Name: Alexandria E Hartford | Nickname: Alex | Age: 21 | Looks: Dark Hazel Eyes, One long braid running down her head to her back with a Light Blue Feather hanging in her hair. | Attitude: Comedic yet Calm and Wise. | Temper: Contained Unless Nagged Repeatably.

THEN PUT AN EXAMPLE OF THEM & A DRAGON THE CONTROL OVER, NO ALPHAS OKAY?

~THANK YOU A BUNCH!!)