Ending The Story | Chapter 20

You laid on the edge of your cave, looking for the smallest movements, ready to kill if needed. You white paws had red blood dried around your claws. You hadn't slept for a couple of days and it was starting to take its toll. You got up and something just felt wrong about this cave. You retracted your teeth as you picked up the last two hatchlings you had left. You didn't care about the snow that started to fall heavier. You were leaving. You opened your wings and took off, the snow stung your eyes but you were used to it. You noticed a small flock of dragons flying into the island, that's when it happened.  You saw him, and he saw you. "Albany!" He jolted to a stop nearly throwing Hiccup over his head. "Bud? What's, oh." Hiccup had a fear lacing his voice as he barely made your shape out in the snow. "What are you doing out her in...the...snow?" It clicked in his mind as he saw the two hatchlings in your mouth, "Goodbye. Pet." You growled leaving him behind, Hiccup was fighting for control over Toothless. Toothless was desperately trying to follow you but with his disability, he was under Hiccup's control whether he wanted to or not. "Calm down Bud, whats out there?" He questioned, not being able to see you in the Blizzard. "Come on! We have to get out of this weather!" Toothless roared as he was forced to land. He reared as he stretched his wings, roaring out into the snow's furry. Visible tears rolled down his muzzle. Hiccup managed to get him in the Dragon stables but as soon as he was in his stable he broke. He curled into a small ball and just laid there. Large dragon tears rolling down his face as he laid with his back to the gate. Hiccup tried to get him to move or eat but he didn't. He managed to get Toothless to roll over, that's when HIccup saw the severity of the issue. By the time the blizzard was over your scent was gone. Toothless raced over to the edge where he last saw you but it was a waste of time. 

You, on the other hand, had found a safe haven where you could safely raise your remaining children. You admired the different neon color that illuminated the cave walls, along with the many other Nightfuries that called it home. Your children grew up fast and they earned their names, SongBird and Sonorous. They both have unique looks that almost match their personalities. Sonorous had a black base with blotches of white painting his body. SongBird was much prettier than her brother. A black and white swirl coated he body, her heterochromia eyes a sky blue and emerald green. She had a lovely singing voice for a dragon, she would sit under the stalagmites and sing to the new hatchlings. Sonorous was more trained on becoming a guard.

~A Small Time Skip of One Year~

Toothless had given up on trying to find you, you had just disappeared. He was walking deep in the woods with Hiccup, trying to clear his mind when three large Change-Wings suddenly appeared. Each hissing as they snapped at the two. Toothless roared and reared up, getting ready for a fight when the sound of a high-speed object pierced the air. Both Hiccup and Toothless looked to the sky when to dragons came into view. Two different colors of plasma burned the ground by the change wings. They knew that this battle was not in their favor, but when the two night furies stopped and roared at them they shot off.  SongBird chirped happily as she cleaned her wings, Sonorous had the opposite reaction. He got into a fighting stance as he arched his wings, growling at Toothless. Hiccup had his mouth wide open as he stared at the two dragons.  Toothless was about to accept the younger males challenge when a loud an echoey roar stopped them. A much larger an old dragon landed, their white scales dulled due to age. "Toothless..." The dragon said as she glared down at the male. "Albany?" Toothless questioned eyes his eyes widened. Your tail separated your kids from him, you flicked your head to the side. Your kids took flight as you stared down at Toothless. "I would invite you to join us but you can't bring your owner." You unfolded your wings as your smacked him with your tail, soaring out into the open sky.

DIS IS THE END CAUSE IVE GOT NOTHING ELSE TO GIVE OKAY BYE!