Where are you? | Chapter 10

(Okay Toruk is totally the first part of Toruk Makto from Avatar. [It's the Great Leonopteryx])

(Fixed Grammar - Oct 9)

When you woke up you weren't in the small cave you remembered falling asleep in, no, you were in a large metal cage. You shot up, hitting your head on the top of the cage, you had only realized that the cage's ceiling was really low. Suddenly a bulky muscular middle-aged man crouched within mere feet from your cage. "Quite a beauty, ain't she?" He asked as you growled as he brushed his hand against the cage. You remained curled against the back corner of the cage, growling.Then it finally hit you, you were muzzled. The man laughed as he watched as you tried to remove the muzzle. "Toruk! We're getting close to out destination." a man yelled, a few other dragons shuffled in their cages. You looked around, some Death songs, one torn and beaten whispering death, and one aqua scauldron were all muzzled and bound within the cages. Looking through the bars of the cage you saw many Vikings surrounding a large arena, like where dragon training used to take place on Berk. (Toothless had told you before this happened).

Toothless POV:

I wish Hiccup would get up, I couldn't sleep knowing she was still out there, wounded as well. It was some time in the morning, I had stayed up pacing around the small house when I heard Hiccup groan as he woke up. 'Finally' he thought as he pounced on Hiccup, pawing at him to move so they could go look for Albany. Hiccup groaned, "Your excited huh bud?" He questioned as Toothless dragged him out of the bed towards the door. "Calm down bud, just give me a sec." Hiccup said as he stood up and changed his clothes. "Ok ok, can we at least eat first?" He requestioned as he walked toward Toothless. Toothless looked at him, basically asking if he needed to answer before Hiccup then jumped onto his back, bolting out of the door.

They were flying over the forest when Hiccup came to a sudden stop, nearly knocking Hiccup off, Hiccup looked down to see large nets wrapped around trees and something looked like it was being dragged. They dove down, they Toothless froze, "Hey bud, whats the matter?" Hiccup asked before he saw what Toothless was staring at. Large amounts a dried blood laced the forest floor along with a few white scales. "Wha-what happened here?" He questioned as Hiccup picked up a scale. Toothless was staring off over the calm blue sea, when a scauldron rose from the depths, "A white night fury was dragged off the island, heading towards another. Fly across straight across with no detours and you will find her." It hissed before diving back down. Hiccup had looked over watching the large green dragon dive into the water. Toothless was now in full panic, trying to get Hiccup to get on so they could begin flying. Hiccup finally got the message, Toothless was at his fastest speed he could have mustered as he flew over the calm blue water.

Narrator POV: 

You...you were fighting for your life. The cage wasn't for dragon training...it was for dragon fighting

(AYYYY YOUR AUTHOR ISNT DEAD, LOL JK IMA CLONE OF THEM)