Who Is That? | Chapter 9

(Fixed Grammar - Oct 9)

Toothless and the Deadly Natter had trouble keeping up with you, you had tuned out anything that wasn't the deep rumbling scream.  "Albany! Slow down!" You heard Hiccup say as you dove, gaining as much speed as you could. But as you dove the scream got louder, so you said low to the surface of the water. You reached the mouth of a cave, you nearly passed it when you stopped, Toothless was forced to keep the high air as he watched you, even though he was trying to get by your side. You landed, listening as you crept into the cave. You stopped, your wings ready to take you soaring into the sky. As you crept into the cave the low scream stopped, sending you, Toothless, and The Deadly Natter into high alert. You stopped when you saw a girl, maybe 16 or 17 years old. Bandaging around her upper chest with a short brown fur skirt wrapped with a black belt, topped with a bird skull and two bones. Around the lower part of her arms more brown fur wrapped with green 'ribbon', below that was gray strips of cloth ending at her shoulders, at the bottom two small animal skulls. Around her neck was three teeth of some type of animal, you couldn't make it out. But lastly, the skinned body of a Dire wolf topped her long black hair, her blazing green eyes locked with your large blue eyes. She stood up, "Well by Thor all mighty I can't believe my eyes." Her voice echoed in the cave, deep and calm, almost hypnotic. The girl crept forwards, "You're gorgeous. Pure beauty." She said as she raised your wing a little, you retracted your wing from her grip, tucking your wing to your body, you produced a low growl. She backed up, "I'll respect your space, but WhipLash won't." She said as a Silver Colored Razorwhip launched forwards, its whiplike tail striking your leg.  Well so much for that girl, you roared out biting at the Razorwhip as it tried to attack you once more. Okay, so when you roared out Toothless didn't give two F***s as he dove into the cave, firing off a blast at the RazorWhip that currently was stepping on your wing's webbing. "Who are you?" Hiccup said, pulling out his 'Inferno' Sword. "You have no use for me, people call me Wolfie." She said, grabbing the snout of the dire wolf skin she wore, and tilted it forward. "Hiccup, Astrid, Toothless, StormFly, and Albany. Please remove your dragon from her wings please." He said, still tightly gripping his Inferno Sword. "Her name is WhipLash!" Wolf is Snapped, giving off a high whistle the RazorWhip removed its body weight of the white Night Fury. "You okay?" Toothless asked, nosing your wing, "I'm fine." You huffed as you rolled into your paws. The RazorWhip looked down at three of you, "What are you pets doing here" it sneered as it spoke. "Hey-" "I'm not a pet, and I never will be!" You growled as you cut Toothless off. Toothless a little hurt but something between the humans had happened because you saw Hiccup mount Toothless, Astrid mount StormFly, and Wolfie mount Whiplash. You guys took flight but you didn't make it far before you fell, landing on a rock. You tired again, but only succeeding in gliding. Toothless roared as he flew, you responded by trying to keep up on foot. They were faster, but you knew the way so you would make it there in the morning. Finding a small cave you rested there for the night.

Toothless didn't sleep, he kept his gaze on the window. He was lonely and disliked the fact that Hiccup just trusted a stranger. Looking out one more time he looked out the window, wishing to have you back, you were an amazing snuggle buddy, and Toothless hated the fact you were out in the Wilderness all alone.