...why? | Chapter 18

OMG HI GUYS!!! Sorry I've been away, I lost focus on the fandom cus I have a better one shot going right now, SORRY but Ready your napkins cause here we go!

Today you woke up first, you wanted to go get some fresh water. So you uncurled from your small nest, pushing them towards Toothless, then you flew out of your cave. The sun hit your scales and boy did you live it, the fresh air cooling you as well. It had been awhile since you had left the cave, you glided down to one of the rivers and drank about a full gallon of water. You took a little sunbath before heading home, but when you did anger boiled within you. You shot forwards onto the dragon that had its mouth hovering over your nest, 'Where the hell is Toothless?' You thought as you wrestled the dragon dragging it from your cave before watching it fly away. You quickly bounded over to your nest, your eyes went wide as you counted two hatchlings. Your large blue eyes were glossy as you searched the cave, only small amount of blood was found, your hatchling scent was all over it. You heard the flapping of wings, turning you saw Toothless and his rider. They saw your eyes and nest, "What happened?" Toothless questioned as he took a step forward, you shot towards him, rage boiling with in you. "Albany!" You heard Hiccup shout, you ignored him as you lashed out at Toothless. You felt Hiccup try to pull you off of Toothless, using your whip like tail you snapped at him sending him towards Toothless. The water welling in your eyes finally fell, "Get...Out" you growled as Hiccup got up and Toothless was in utter shock, "W-Wait please-" he tried as you gathered plasma in your mouth, "GET OUT!" With that you shot at him, causing him to slid out of the cave. Satisfied you went to your remaining children and curled around them.

Toothless was absolutely torn, he didn't move from the front of the cave, (you know below it) as the sun set. Hiccup sat with him, "What did you do bud?" He asked quietly.