Cracks | Chapter 16

The storm outside was howling with rage as it uprooted trees and trees them a couple feet. You had moved your small family toward the end of the cave, bringing along the tiny nest that one of the dragons made, Meatlug? No Stormfly I believe. Toothless was out with Hiccup, you haven't taken a liking to him yet so you kept him away. You nuzzled into the small nest.  You didn't expect a large silver dragon to snake its way into your nest.

Toothless landed, he was slightly sore from the activities Hiccup called training had him do. After stretching he was about to walk to the nest when your loud roar echoed in the Quite village. Something wasn't right, that was a roar meant for battle not... Toothless kicked it up three notches as he darted into towards the cave. He noticed an injured Silverwing fly out of the cave. He would have gone after it but the small crying of a baby girl filled his sensitive ears. He rushed into the cave, the scent of blood was the first thing that he saw and smelt. He rushed to your side, licking you slightly but you had already turned everything out, you focused on trying to calm your nerves. Toothless noticed why you had gone into shock, one of the large midnight color eggs had a large crack, along with many tiny cracks running down the side of it. Kadia was also injured, a long gash ran down her cheek, and ended at the top of her shoulder. Toothless was sorta frighten just from seeing this, scene. He stayed at the entrance of the cave, growling at anything that dared to come within sight of him. 

(EEEEEEHHHHH SORRY I AM VERY UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN A HAVE A PARENT HOVERING OVER MY SHOULDER WATCHING ME WRITE EEEEEHHHH)