Family | Chapter 15

So you slept with little Kaida snuggled into your side, you noticed your self not really moving. Toothless would always bring you food, and Valka would bring food for little Kaida because apparently, she cannot eat fish yet. Toothless couldn't really visit you all the time because Hiccup had been flying him out just about every day. It was annoying, he was your mate, not Hiccup's little pet. The time you spent with Toothless was smaller each day, but he would always visit no matter what. It was maybe six or seven am when you felt a serve kick in the stomach, causing you to shot up. You winced as another round of pain shot through you. You shakily set Kaida down onto the small nest of hay that was just her size. You curled your tail around you as growled softly, trying to contain the constant waves of pain that shook your entire the body.  You were shaking, what was happening to you. You had tried to think it over, large belly along with an instinct to protect very small children, it clicked. But the thought was drowned out by another wave of pain was sent soaring through your body. You couldn't contain the whimpers that rang in the cave. You heard Toothless purr as he walked in, but he stopped as he immediately rushed to your side, very confused. "Albany? What's going on?" He asked, nuzzling into the side of your neck. "I-I think these are c-contractions" you managed as new waves of pain emerged.

~A Few Very Painful Hours Later~

You sighed, you had managed to lay two pitch black eggs, along with one pure white egg. Toothless had been licking the top of your head as you protectively curled around your three new eggs, along with little Kaida still sleeping soundly in the small straw nest. You and Toothless both perked up, Hiccup was calling for Toothless, but Toothless wasn't moving. Hiccup walked into the cave before Toothless charged at him, knocking him over as he darted back to your side. "B-bud? What was that for?" He questioned picking himself up, Hiccup took another step forward but once more Toothless lunged forward, knocking him out and over. Valka walked over, intrigued at Hiccup repeatedly being sent out of the cave. "Hiccup look." She said in a hushed voice, "Albany laid eggs"

~Off lurking within the woods~

"Damn it." A girls voice said as her RazorWhip growled in disgust. As she mounted the Razor whip she smiled a terrifying grin, "Have fun little Night fury, it won't last." With that she flew off, diving into a tunnel dug into the mountain side.

Hiya! I'm back, legit just got done with my brother b****ing to me about being active. ANYWAY ENJOY MWAHAHAHAH