Snow Time Fun | Chapter 2

(Fixed Grammar - Oct 9)

The night fury shook his head, shaking his head to rid it of snow. Then he walked away, sitting next to CloudJumper. Valka and Hiccup, was that his name, they jumped on their appropriate Dragons, "Albany, are you joining us?" Valka asked, turning to face your small burrow. Poking your head up, you nodded. With lighting fast speeds you shot out of the snow, flying into the clear blue sky. Looping around you saw Hiccup, Valka, CloudJumper, and Toothless flying towards a couple of mountains, you decided to join them. Flying above CloudJumper, little to the left, you watched the Night Fury. Your eyes opened as you watched the human jump from his back, watching Valka each out but then stop. You nearly dove down when you saw the human gliding through the air. Your mouth was slightly ajar, you didn't see the Night Fury, Toothless, staring at you. Curiosity in his eyes as he watched you fly, your pure white scales reflection the sun just a small bit. "Oh no, Toothless!" You heard Hiccup shout, he was gliding towards a rock formation. Toothless snapped his attention to Hiccup, letting out a small screech as you dove towards the man. Grabbing him with your paws to take a sharp left, then a sharp right. You two crashed in the snow as you didn't have any open paws to help you land. You heard Toothless worried whines as he landed, sprinting at Hiccup. Hiccup was currently laying on your left wing, you had been used to catching a person as the fell then hit the snow. Hiccup jumped up, "Wow! You just about had me their bud." He said rubbing Toothless' head. You grunted, pulling wing from beneath hiccup, with that you burrowed into the snow. You heard Valka laugh the say, "That's amazing." They began talking when a certain name was said, "... to Drago..." You got out of your den, growling a warning growl at the boy. "There is no talking to Drago," Valka said, rubbing your head calming you a bit. You tuned out the people went you saw Toothless prancing around, opening and closing his new fins (Spikes on his back don't know what they called). You walked towards CloudJumper and Toothless, tilting your head at his fins. He was trying to play with CloudJumper but CloudJumper wasn't in the mood. You lowered your head, noising the cloth on Toothless' tail. 'Strange' you thought before you lifted your head up, Toothless looked back at you confused. "Why is your tail red?" You questioned, no human could understand what you were saying. "I lost a part of it when I crashed" He replied, he flicked some snow at you. He laughed in his dragon way, "Its on." You playfully growled as you dove into the snow, tunneling under him. You could tell he was trying to find where you were gonna pop up. Springing up, you threw a metric but ton of snow at him. His squeals of excite rang out as he was buried by the snow. You heard laughter emanate from behind you, Valka and Hiccup were laughing. You began to dig Toothless out, he hadn't moved so you were kind concerned. Digging into the snow pile you see two bright green eyes and a large black blob curled under the snow. Grabbing him by the ear you drag him out, he was squirming around trying to escape the grasp you had on his ear. After a while the two other dragons and their riders went back to the Dragon Sanctuary; meanwhile, you stayed on the snow bank, rolling in the soft powder-like substance. Your attention was gained by two dragons flying towards the Sanctuary. You shot into the air, they smelled like Vikings. Gathering a mouthful of plasma you shot a warning shot at the two men on the dragons. This gained their attention of a White Night Fury charging them.