Idoitic Villagers | Chapter 5

(Fixed Grammar - Oct 9)

So after the whole dragon race, you had been sitting on a ledge by the sea coast. You debate whether you would go back to your home or stay here, you mostly thought of leaving, you were a sore thumb, a white night fury. Who'd ever think of that, but you were you, Snow White with large blue eyes. You let your paws hang over the edge as you laid down. Crunching of leaves and stuck behind you caught your attention, standing you flipped around, eyes open as you scanned around.  A group of people had a  walked out, each one holding a fish trying to get you close. Disgusting, they were trying to tame you, growling you stood your place a small amount of plasma dripping from your mouth. The villagers stepped forwards, firing at the ground you flew away.  Your white scales made you almost invisible in the fluffy clouds, the wind felt good against your hot scales. Diving you closed your winds, sending you into the icy blue water. Then you reappeared, flying out of the water. You spin slightly, sending the remaining water flying off you.    You landed in a circular clearing, rock walls surrounding the area. Yawning you charred the ground around your body, you sorta smiled as you laid on the warm ground. "Aw come on bud, you know I was joking." You heard Hiccup say as a pouting Toothless trotted towards the pond. He looked at Hiccup moving his mouth like he was mimicking Hiccup. Great, standing up you went to the only tree there. Climbing it you hung your tail around the branch before hanging upside down, from there you wrapped your wings around you, then you slept. When you woke up you saw Toothless chasing a reflection off of a shield that Hiccup had. Stretching your wings you extended your forepaws as you hit the ground. You drank some of the water from the pond, but that little dot was fascinating as it darted around. Okay, so Toothless was nowhere near the dot so, you pounced. You heard Hiccup laugh as you checked your paws and the dot moved away. So now two Nightfurys, Devils born from death and lighting itself, was chasing a shield reflection. You watched as Toothless chased the dot, then you crept towards Hiccup and took his shield. You saw him chase after you so you took off. Flying away with his shield, then you saw Hiccup flying after you, of course riding Toothless which you hated. (You dislike peeps riding dragons not Toothless, Kay?) So using your scales to an advantage you flew into the clouds. Your heard Toothless playful roar as he followed you into the sea of clouds.

You flew circles around them, they had no idea.  Occasionally you would fly at them only to throw them off. That's when the storm rolled in and you were left in the dust.  But you were no longer paying attention to Toothless and his rider, the all to familiar sound of the whispering death filled your ears. You dove, leaving Toothless and Hiccup clueless so they ended up following you. You carefully made your way towards the sounds of a whispering death. You could see the spiked tail whipping around as your way into a clearing before you flew through the dense brush.