Drago Bludvist | Chapter 3

(Fixed Grammar - Oct 9)

The dragon and their riders managed to wedge them self within the small opening in the Dragon Sanctuary's walls. You could have followed but you flew in through the top, you needed to warn your friends. You flew down landing on the ledge, shaking your self you looked around, before hearing Valka yell "Go on...SHOUT, YELL, SAY SOMETHING". Red flags went off as you shot down the small cavern. You were going to fire off a plasma blast when you saw Valka kissing this Viking, a sound of disgust emitting from your throat as you walked back out. Hiccup and the second Viking laughed, along with Toothless who had looked at you. You then noticed Toothless following you. You walked back to the large ledge about to take off when Toothless placed his head under your wing, lifting it up as he sat under it. You rolled your eyes at this goofy dragon, he was truly one of a kind, literally. You sat down, lifting your wing off Toothless, but to no avail, he jumped at you playfully. You didn't expect this so you were knocked over, Toothless in a way pinned you. He then licked your nose, you were surprised by this. You moved your head back in a jolt, you then starred into Toothless' large green eyes. He looked embarrassed. 'OMG OMG OMG OMG, HE JUST FLIPPING DID THAT?!' Your mind yelled as you flipped him over your head. Toothless then proceed to hide within his midnight colored wings. 'He just wanted affection, it's probably been years since he's seen another Night Fury.' Your heart argued, looking at him he did look embarrassed, noted from the fact he was hiding in his wings. Getting up, you walked towards him, you curled around him. Emitting a purr like noise as you nuzzled his head as an apology. His eyes widen, you noticed because his head jerked up when you began. He seemed to enjoy your nuzzles because he too began to 'purr'. Placing your head in his you sighed, "I did not mean to offend you when you..licked my nose." You said, your wing extending to cover Toothless, "I shouldn't have licked you, but I do accept your apology." He said, sounding like an excited child. "Should I ruin the moment?" You heard a voice say.

. . . Moment ruined . . .

You stood, Toothless almost whining as you walked away. He pawed at your tail, wanting you to come back and snuggle. "Mission accomplished." Hiccup said laughing. You felt uncomfortable, opening your wings you lifted yourself off the ledge, flying towards your own. You stopped mid air as some of the Sanctuary's wall collapsed. You dove, taking a sharp right to avoid the falling ice, you sliding on your feet. The other dragons had already flown out as the Alpha began breaking down the wall of the Sanctuary, once the wall broke down you flew out. You noticed lots of trapped and injured dragons, then your eyes laid upon Drago himself. You noticed that Valka and CloudJumper had been shot down, and your Alpha fighting another. You made your way through the sea of Dragons as you destroyed traps and people. "No!" You heard Valka scream, looking towards your Alpha you saw the opponent goring your poor alpha. Roaring you shot at the opponent, firing off three round of pure plasma at him. One hitting the eye, the alpha growled, firing his icy breath at you, luckily you were fast and agile. You dodged the ice breathe, you thought you were in the clear but, you were wrong. Razor netting flew at you, wrapping itself tightly around your body and wings, you were sent tumbling down. Some man on a Deadly Natter landed next to you "Shh it's fine don't worry." He repeated as he cut the razor netting off you. You stood up, your pure white scales had lines were the netting caught too. Flying up once more you fired at a trap before spotting Hiccup, Toothless, and Drago. Toothless was walking towards Hiccup, his mouth full of plasma. Diving down you slid between Hiccup and Toothless, but to your surprise.

Toothless fired.

(Cliffhanger! Hope Y'all enjoy)